Pagans MC Leader Assassinated in the Bronx via Professional Hit [silencers on guns broad daylight]

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Suppressors only muffle the sound, they might have been using subsonic rounds too but you can still hear that shyt, the acoustics are gonna still bounce around in that type of environment it'll just be harder for people outside to be 100% sure where the sound came from, but they on camera so it don't matter for real.
also it won't sound like a gunshot, which means to most people it will just be a loud noise until they see a body drop or people screaming

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My thoughts exactly :mjlol:

nikkas here talking about how professional those two mfs acted got me :gucci:
1970s-full-length-police-officer-man-pointing-gun-at-camera-action-AAM9MY.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
a lot of emotion. You must have gotten laid off to exert so much energy to a random person.
Laid off??! Dafuqqqqqq- just stop. No layoffs on this side. But I respect those who might have recently lost their jobs or have a disruption in income due to the current circumstances, especially if they have families unlike you, who is low key shytting on them trying to have a horribly insensitive and failed comeback reply off. You’re talking about energy to a random person but acting like you can assess poster’s economic status through random comments. Stfu .. lol.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Nothing professional about this.

The only reason they'll get away with this is because they're white.

Professionals would've clapped dude while he was walking to/from his garage at night
professional for who they are, it's a MC not a crime syndicate.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But this is in the Bronx bruh ain’t no Latino “growing up white” and he wasn’t Mexican there’s a difference in culture my guy (not that you care I’m sure in your mind we’re all dirty wetback spics so just go on and say it :coffee:)

Sounds like you want me to say it which is weird as fuk.

And I didn't say this guy was Mexican, I was speaking generally about the kind of latinos that are accepted by white motorcycle gangs.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Wonder why they used unique vehicle and not some old civic or toyota. How many spotless blue 4 door jeeps are still riding around.
the point is, it's stolen. They probably just ditched it and burned it.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Saw the video earlier and knew this had to be some serious professional shyt, Not the usual hood bullshyt.Those dudes were looking like a scene wit jax and Opie straight out of Sons of Anarchy
Nothing about this screams "professional" :rudy:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
:hhh::picard::mjtf:

I mean some latinos are 100% white, all they are, are nationals from whatever country they came from and they just happen to speak portuguese or spanish. I tell all the time you can be "white" and be Brazilian or Argentinian

A lot darkskinned Latino are classified as white. Even a lot of the one consider "black" by Black American standards.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
A lot darkskinned Latino are classified as white. Even a lot of the one consider "black" by Black American standards.
At that point, that's self hate, I'm sorry. I understand that from a cultural standpoint they might not consider themselves black american, but in no way are you white.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
At that point, that's self hate, I'm sorry. I understand that from a cultural standpoint they might not consider themselves black american, but in no way are you white.

In Latin culture whitening in encouraged marriage with whites, have lighter children and disassociating with all things black.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
According to the article:

"The Pagan's, who exclude black members, are widely believed to have ties to the Aryan Brotherhood and the Italian Mafia."
:mjpls:

"The gang has a long rivalry with the Hell's Angels and Complex reported that in 2010, 19 members of the group were arrested in New York for allegedly plotting to bomb Hells Angels."

:win:might be a war coming. I saw on the news that the hell's Angel's moved they're clubhouse from manhattan to the BX some time ago.
I remember they shot a guy for beating up one of their members who was moving a cone out the way

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the fuk cares and lol at your low intelligence faggit ass comparing a mini skirt and wedding dress to a car- of course I would expect a person with a sassy response to reply like a bytch on some undercover dl type of reply :wrist:and you have the coil’s resident recently outed and exposed faq hag @JadeB dapping you. Lol. Stupid fuk - how is a dress a comparison to a car. You would have been better off talking designers and dress labels, sIs. Most Latinos in New York don’t “grow up white” , but since you sound like you grew up without any male influence and all that whitesplaining in your reply -I expect you to think like a cac. What man compares wedding dresses and mini skirts to mistaking a car model. I’m not listening to your beta babble
:mjlol::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Look at you all flustered and shyt.

Too stupid to even understand why I used dresses as the point of comparison. Hopefully someone explains it to you, as you don't seem the type to understand nuance.

Typing all furiously then going back to edit some shyt bc you think it'll make your response more devastating.

Very telling that a man masquerading as a woman online is so obsessed with calling a stranger faggit/DL/sis/beta/faq/sassy. That's called PROJECTION.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Look at you all flustered and shyt.

Too stupid to even understand why I used dresses as the point of comparison. Hopefully someone explains it to you, as you don't seem the type to understand nuance.

Typing all furiously then going back to edit some shyt bc you think it'll make your response more devastating.

Very telling that a man masquerading as a woman online is so obsessed with calling a stranger faggit/DL/sis/beta/faq/sassy. That's called PROJECTION.
Blah blah .. calls female poster “man” bc he had nothing better to refute with.* Insert Recycled comments with nothing to back up what he talks. yada yada. Not reading that shyt, Refer to Exhibit A, a few comments above you, another OT-er already tried what you said. That playbook copy paste doesn’t work - find another line to stunt with. Tag me when you have better shyt to talk as I proceed with my day not giving a fuk.
:snooze: