Pagans MC Leader Assassinated in the Bronx via Professional Hit [silencers on guns broad daylight]

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Put a silencer on your gun and then shoot someone in broad daylight with cameras and people everywhere brehs. :francis:

You never watched Sons of Anarchy breh? :lolbron:

That’s an average Tuesday afternoon.:mjlol:

There’s no tall tails with Suttery:mjgrin:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nah, a professional assassination is like the Kennedy assassination. Sniped from a distance and escaped clean

so thats the bar huh ? sniping a president from football field distances out ?

Nothing less than that is considered a professional hit to you ?

some yall really ridiculous in this thread.. some yall needa take a step back from the computer for a day or two

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Grand_Theft_Auto_IV_coverart.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
uhh no they dont look alike. At all. Take the L and try again next time.
I said what I said, I don’t buy American cars for a reason. How is admitting that I was wrong in the make of the car an “L” , damn internet geeks . “Uhhhh duhhh, you got an L.. you got annn L “ grow your simple ass up - no one is right 100% ; it’s the person that doesn’t own up to their mistake that takes the L. Getting your rocks off bc I mistook a navigator over a Jeep, nevermind the dude who caught a clip broad day on a heavy traffic street in the video- that’s the L.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
so thats the bar huh ? sniping a president from football field distances out ?

Nothing less than that is considered a professional hit to you ?

some yall really ridiculous in this thread.. some yall needa take a step back from the computer for a day or two

This is just a smoothly executed street hit. Gang leaders don't get "assassinated," they get murdered. Let's not pretend to dignify them as though they are such great men who were so beneficial to the society around them that they were assassinated

JFK and MLK were assassinated; Caesar and Gandhi and Trotsky were assassinated. You can't put some no-account biker from Bronx alongside men of that stature :mjlol:

Last edited:

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
Saw the video earlier and knew this had to be some serious professional shyt, Not the usual hood bullshyt.Those dudes were looking like a scene wit jax and Opie straight out of Sons of Anarchy
Yoo fr I thought the same

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This is just a smoothly executed street hit. Gang leaders don't get "assassinated," they get murdered. Let's not pretend to dignify them as though they are such great men who were so beneficial to the society around them that they were assassinated

JFK and MLK were assassinated; Caesar and Gandhi and Trotsky were assassinated. You can't put some no-account biker from Bronx alongside men of that stature :mjlol:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

what the fukk that gotta do with anything you posted and I quoted :dahell:

ADHD is rampant on here lately :mindblown: mafukka stick to the subject at hand :why: aint no one in here talking about his character or comparing him to a president but you :why:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Glad to see you're caping for the cacs that did this
:mjpls:

Nah, just shytting on the coli experts who always have their 2 cents on shyt like they know everything. Its obvious they cacs but that aint the point here.

6 figures 6 certs, right? :sas2:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
giphy-downsized-large.gif

what the fukk that gotta do with anything you posted and I quoted :dahell:

ADHD is rampant on here lately :mindblown: mafukka stick to the subject at hand :why: aint no one in here talking about his character or comparing him to a president but you :why:
I was looking at dudes post like....:what:

A lot of nikkas on this site need a vyvanse or adderall prescription.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I said what I said, I don’t buy American cars for a reason. How is admitting that I was wrong in the make of the car an “L” , damn internet geeks . “Uhhhh duhhh, you got an L.. you got annn L “ grow your simple ass up - no one is right 100% ; it’s the person that doesn’t own up to their mistake that takes the L. Getting your rocks off bc I mistook a navigator over a Jeep, nevermind the dude who caught a clip broad day on a heavy traffic street in the video- that’s the L.

What’s the reason?