Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
6 straight doe :banderas:

3 straight vs the Cavs, no excuses b/c we beat them at full strength

11 game lead in the East :wow:

#HawksSet vs. Philly hope there's no letdown tonight

where yall at mane? yall were just talking mad shyt yesterday? yall taking L's to the sixers. What i tried to tell yall frauds. Cavs gonna see that azz in the post season! yall nikkas aint ready! Like I said Imma quote all of yall when that time comes. God Bless :salute:

:what: We beat them 3 outta 4 times this season. GTFOH :camby:

:mjdrinkinnnggg:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
eX2u0eJ.png

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Budenholzer has gotten everything he could out of this roster. He's made some questionable decisions in the post season, but it's obvious this roster is super flawed.

What kills me is that we have starters who haven't been consistent throughout the playoffs outside of Carroll. Especially Teague and Millsap. This is what makes me think twice about thinking a guy like Gasol is going to turn things around. Is he going to make Teague better?

How on earth can this roster be fixed? What combination of players are going to propel Atlanta to the same level as teams with true elite talent? I really don't know if adding more middle tier personnel is going to make them as good as the Warriors, OKC, or whoever next season. I'm at a lost brehs.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Budenholzer has gotten everything he could out of this roster. He's made some questionable decisions in the post season, but it's obvious this roster is super flawed.

What kills me is that we have starters who haven't been consistent throughout the playoffs outside of Carroll. Especially Teague and Millsap. This is what makes me think twice about thinking a guy like Gasol is going to turn things around. Is he going to make Teague better?

How on earth can this roster be fixed? What combination of players are going to propel Atlanta to the same level as teams with true elite talent? I really don't know if adding more middle tier personnel is going to make them as good as the Warriors, OKC, or whoever next season. I'm at a lost brehs.
Move horford to the 4..korver to the bench and a legit rebounder and this team improves tremendously

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We really bout to get swept?:dahell:

What does millsap do?:dahell:

Carroll hurt and you run the offense through him to start the game?:damn:

Im not even :mjcry: right now, I'm wondering how one man can bully the whole team:scusthov:. Dellycac took dennis in the post with a hook shot and proceeded to throw up his australian set:beli:

Idk brehs, bud better get to the drawing board because I cant take a sweep:francis:

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Move horford to the 4..korver to the bench and a legit rebounder and this team improves tremendously
Does Teague improve though or do we roll with someone else? What shooting guard do you have in mind? The bench also has been cheeks as well in the playoffs. Getting a legit center to team up with Horford will help but the backcourt has me concerned.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Horford probably gonna stay at C unless we get Brook Lopez or Greg Monroe.
We are need to trade Jeff and Mike Scott for 6th pick/McLemore/Landry.
DMC is going to sign with someone for a lot of money.
Move Dennis and Thabo in the starting five.
Draft Hezonja or Winslow. Draft Grant from Notre Dame to backup Dennis.
Sign Edy Tavares.

Dennis/Grant/Mack
Korver/McLemore/Bazemore
Thabo/Hezonja or Winslow
Horford/Landry
Monroe or Lopez/Tavares/Muscala

We can make some noise and get back to the ECF.

SAS shytting on us like I expect.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Does Teague improve though or do we roll with someone else? What shooting guard do you have in mind? The bench also has been cheeks as well in the playoffs. Getting a legit center to team up with Horford will help but the backcourt has me concerned.
I say keep him unless we can get good value via trade for him. Seeing as teams 6-9 in the draft want to trade their picks for bonafide players. Jeff will have suitors.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Lose sap and sign Wesley Matthews on the low :yeshrug: I know I'm in the minority but Eric gordon was a top 5 shooter this year..maybe bud can get him back to that 22 point scorer.

Teague improves every year I think he'll be borderline all star again but he also is our biggest trade piece with his contract. I'm ready to see this team grow with Schroeder I love teague but I'd love a championship or team with heart more:beli:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lose sap and sign Wesley Matthews on the low :yeshrug: I know I'm in the minority but Eric gordon was a top 5 shooter this year..maybe bud can get him back to that 22 point scorer.

Teague improves every year I think he'll be borderline all star again but he also is our biggest trade piece with his contract. I'm ready to see this team grow with Schroeder I love teague but I'd love a championship or team with heart more:beli:
Wes ain't gonna be cheap, a lot of teams want him.