Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Hey did anybody see Floyd get up on the ropes and curse people out? I was really hoping he was doing it to the c*nt Michelle Beadle.
I swear to god I was just coming in here to ask this exact same thing. I saw him on the ropes pointing at somebody yelling "you ain't ready, you ain't ready! "

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No they're not or Floyd wouldve lost to Jose Luis Castillo
Castillo did lose because of the rounds that most of his punches landed in. If you have high numbers in some rounds but not others you can still lose. Probably not by thé numbers they reported though.

Lemme find out u salty. :russ:

Treason

All Star
Daps
CEDrGuCW0AAx19p.jpg

thats all folks
someone post the round by round stats. the way mayweather beat the 8 weight class , "fighter of the decade" , number 2 welterweight, future hof , so easily was funny.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Floyd cemented himself as Top 4 ATG and he put on a great show of proving everyone (naysayers) wrong.

Legs gone?:umad:
Scared?:umad:
If Maidana could rock him in Power Locks, what u think a faster handed Pacquiao can do in Reyes gloves?:umad:

He did what he normally does which is implement HIS gameplan and adjust to yours on the fly...neutralizing you completely and doing what he wants.

I was impressed with Floyd alot and thought with all the hype/talks about how Pacquiao could beat him/67% of people polled picking Manny to win, this was Floyd's best win imo.

He made the 2nd best fighter in his era look like he wasn't good enough to seriously threaten him either...like all the others:wow:

Floyd made this dude scared to throw punches:wow:

This nikka threw more punches than manny:wow:

Don't ever try to outbox the gawd:wow:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
That's how all Floyd's fights are. Once he figures you out...checkmate.

That's greatness:wow:

I guess. I wouldn't really say it was too much figuring out and more about both nikkas being really passive...all night....it got way too repetitive as the rounds went on....u not gon beat floyd playing passive while he's movin like the flash around the ring...