Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly my dude...

I couldnt hear what Roach was saying but the fight felt boring because Pacquiao failed miserably to keep up his end of the bargain...He didnt do what him and Freddie kept gassing the fans up about...They claimed they were going to outwork Floyd and KO him...come fight time this nikka was averaging like 15 punches a round...

But its all Floyd's fault according to the media...He should stand there and get hit like Ali did according to the dumb fukks who never watched a single full length Ali fight...:stopitslime:

shyt is equivalent to callin a 27-0 football game boring because the team that won prides itself on defense and didn't let the other team score...As if its their responsibility to help the other team score so the simple minded don't know shyt fans can be entertained...:what:

Stupid mothafukkas...
Did I miss the roach corner sessions ? I remember quick looks but I don't I remember showing him giving strategy

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
nope, he would have gottewn countered and looked confused

Naw, you're missing my point. Had Pacquio been more active and kept up the flurries, at least one per roud...that barely did any damage...he would've won rounds on the scorecards. It had nothing to do with how effective Floyd was with the counters but everything to do with how much activity Manny had. Anything to look like Manny had Floyd in trouble would've gone in his favor. Whether he landed or not wasn't really the point, just throw them.

Opening round, Manny came out and threw what...20 punches, landed less than a hanful - I knew then that he would lose easily. He's an offensive fighter that barely used any offense...

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
CEDrGuCW0AAx19p.jpg

thats all folks

The racist hostility against Floyd made me want to root for him... :francis:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:camby: With people saying this wasn't a good fight. Wasn't epic or classic I agree, but it was good.
shyt was boring. I said it was going to be long and boring, but Money May would win. Probably the only boxer that won't have any brain or serious injury. The most defensive boxer I ever seen in my life.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst part of this outclass for team pacquiao, is roachwent on record numerous times saying 5 yrs ago mayweather would've beat Manny . :bryan: . And anyone reading what he said in the last few weeks knew he doubted he could win now
That's what I'm saying Roach said for years manny would whip Floyd guess not . Also Mannys conditioning since ariza had been suspiciously garbage :patrice: all these injuries and leg cramps every fukking fight :heh: I remember when they said he just needed more potassium or some shyt right after ariza left I think and he was eating more bananas to stop them cramps

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, you're missing my point. Had Pacquio been more active and kept up the flurries, at least one per roud...that barely did any damage...he would've won rounds on the scorecards. It had nothing to do with how effective Floyd was with the counters but everything to do with how much activity Manny had. Anything to look like Manny had Floyd in trouble would've gone in his favor. Whether he landed or not wasn't really the point, just throw them.

Opening round, Manny came out and threw what...20 punches, landed less than a hanful - I knew then that he would lose easily. He's an offensive fighter that barely used any offense...

Pac would have missed with most of his extra flurries, gotten countered and still lost. Mayweather's penetrating jab, counterpunching and elusive tactics nullifies Pac's offensive by punishing the latter 4 stepping up while neutering the effectiveness of punches thrown. Pac simply does not have the toolset to beat May.d

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
shyt was boring. I said it was going to be long and boring, but Money May would win. Probably the only boxer that won't have any brain or serious injury. The most defensive boxer I ever seen in my life.

:mjlol:..its endearing that you believe this and have repeated it...unless youre his doctor you have no idea of this