Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CEDuNJEWoAARxrW.jpg

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fight is over..about to encode...poor Manny..couldn't hit the guy on any flurry. All gloves and forearms. That was it.

when you cant do anything else...there is nothing wrong with hitting gloves and forearms. gloves push back into the face and the laces can cause swelling. hitting forearms and biceps take away power and sap stamina. the problem is, Manny didnt even do this. not saying he wouldve won, but without punch output....there was almost no way except for a lucky punch.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
what people dont realize is...although Floyd had issues with a lot of members of his team over the years...he wanted them all with him against Pacquiao because he wanted everyone to make money before he retired. he said this like 3 years ago.

so Roger was with him, he brought Sr. back, etc...all of this was in preparation for his Showtime deal which he figured to be his last fights. he wanted everyone to get paid. remember, he was beefing with Ellerbe and Garcia...but where were they at last night? Floyd is loyal to his peeps...whether he has differences with them or not. You dont find that in the sport....and Mayweather doesnt get the credit for it he should.

yeah... and that's where the Tyson beef comes in. It's like since Floyd is a nice guy. Ppl wanna mess up but hey Floyd fix this for me or I hate you

yo im new to boxing is there any fights or fighters i should check out ?

come to the main thread breh :bl;essed:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yea PAC had moments boxing...but he, roach, us, America, earth etc all knew you don't out box Floyd May weather

Mannys chance of winning was relentless pressure N hundreds of hundreds of punches from different angles...after the nikka got popped with the right early on that shyt hit the bushes
just proves to me that there is levels to this shyt. guys like floyd, SRL and such are just a different class than nikkas like PAC

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
your thoughts on the fight?
I thought Floyd cemented himself as Top 4 ATG and he put on a great show of proving everyone (naysayers) wrong.

Legs gone?:umad:
Scared?:umad:
If Maidana could rock him in Power Locks, what u think a faster handed Pacquiao can do in Reyes gloves?:umad:

He did what he normally does which is implement HIS gameplan and adjust to yours on the fly...neutralizing you completely and doing what he wants.

I was impressed with Floyd alot and thought with all the hype/talks about how Pacquiao could beat him/67% of people polled picking Manny to win, this was Floyd's best win imo.

He made the 2nd best fighter in his era look like he wasn't good enough to seriously threaten him either...like all the others:wow:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
:rudy: Floyd did hold excessively and was never even warned for it. Also went for several guillotine attempts :camby:

He may have won anyway, but doing those things took away legitimate opportunities Pacquiao should've had.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
the first couple rounds were cool...then it got really mediocre and boring...

fight party was dope tho

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"U meant may weather was running away like the black kids in Baltimore."

:russ: yup they mad :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: