Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea this was boring, major props to floyd for doing what he always does i guess but i can see why his fighting style can bore people. to be fair tho its more exiting to see knockouts so you cant blame the people for not enjoying floyd the technician

im so glad i did not spend money on this :pachaha:

I am not saying I enjoy watching all of Floyd's fights. I dont. If its an opponent that I know is not going to do anything, all the rounds will look the same. That is not saying I do not enjoy watching Floyd. The mastery is of GOAT proportions. If you cant appreciate it, I dont see how you can call yourself a real boxing aficionado. (not speaking to you personally)

You have to appreciate that this guy can make this type of money without getting hit. People felt the same way about Whitaker. They want to see KOs. KO's are not the only measure of boxing mastery. IQ is so underrated today. Vince Carter will never be remembered as a better player when compared to guys like Dantley, English, Dumars, etc....but who cares right?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Was it great? No but my fight party in Manhattan was so turnt up it made the fight better. We partied till sun up. So many ppl there wanted May to lose it was funny seein all the tears. Classic night. May haters man the fukk up and shut up. He proved everyone wrong. Pac did look better than he looked in years though.

Last edited:

Treason

All Star
Daps
Taking little punishment and giving your opponent the ass whopping >> Swinging for the fences and getting irreversible brain damage

When you're retired and can't even remember your childs birthday.. Who's gonna look out for you?

The media? The fans?

No Manny/Roach/Arum scammed your ass..

Leading up to the fight - "Manny's in the best shape of his life.. he's hitting harder than ever'...

Post fight - 'Manny had a shoulder injury for weeks'
Add the media and HBO to the list of scammers also. Because for years they built Manny up as a monster that had mayweather scared but come fight week aalmost all picked Floyd.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
God is still mad at him for leaving the catholic church and becoming a born again christian

Freddies parkinsons is really bad, manny cant get it off his mind, it's like losing a father, freddie means more to pac than this fight or floyd

Shoulder injury

they should have fought 5 years ago when manny was faster now that manny is older he is slower, and even though floyd is older than him and has slowed down with age, that doesnt matter because nobody could beat manny when he was faster.....

floyd ran for 12 rounds

floyd held for 12 rounds

floyd runs boxing in vegas he paid the scorecards, he paid the ref.

add on........

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sQof2QO.png

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt was dope as hell that his dad was back in his corner.I thought they were still beefing.

what people dont realize is...although Floyd had issues with a lot of members of his team over the years...he wanted them all with him against Pacquiao because he wanted everyone to make money before he retired. he said this like 3 years ago.

so Roger was with him, he brought Sr. back, etc...all of this was in preparation for his Showtime deal which he figured to be his last fights. he wanted everyone to get paid. remember, he was beefing with Ellerbe and Garcia...but where were they at last night? Floyd is loyal to his peeps...whether he has differences with them or not. You dont find that in the sport....and Mayweather doesnt get the credit for it he should.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
I am not saying I enjoy watching all of Floyd's fights. I dont. If its an opponent that I know is not going to do anything, all the rounds will look the same. That is not saying I do not enjoy watching Floyd. The mastery is of GOAT proportions. If you cant appreciate it, I dont see how you can call yourself a real boxing aficionado. (not speaking to you personally)

You have to appreciate that this guy can make this type of money without getting hit. People felt the same way about Whitaker. They want to see KOs. KO's are not the only measure of boxing mastery. IQ is so underrated today. Vince Carter will never be remembered as a better player when compared to guys like Dantley, English, Dumars, etc....but who cares right?

Personally a great technical ring general wows me more than a knockout artist. In any medium I root for the person who uses intelligence and strategy to win rather than just brute force.