Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for everybody that thinks they saw a good fight last night, just SKIM through this shyt,
manny and floyd are great fighters, they just scammed us last night for that $$$$

So there can't be more than one good fight ?? Also manny is the scammer , Floyd did what he does but manny was scared.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fight went exactly how i thought it would
floyd is too great, too smart, and makes too much adjustments
A reckless fighter like manny pacquaio never stood a chance

the only difference between now and i think mayb 5 years ago is i believe manny would kept coming forward and got Knocked out
i expected pacquaio to keep coming but after he felt mayweathers power he pretty much BACKED THE fukk OFF just like everyone else
truthfully i don't even think floyd was expecting that
he snatched mannys heart away early
i can name 5 opponents off top that gave mayweather more trouble.

floyds and many have his fans been telling yall for YEARS that he is EXTRAORDINARY and makes EVERY fighter look ordinary (call it roy jones syndrome if u wish)
the excuses have ran out and its time to deal with reality:yeshrug:
manny pacquaio is an A fighter but honestly putting a letter grade on mayweather doesn't do him enough justice:wow:

hes just on a whole another level and based on the emotional outbursts i'm seeing from white folks and pactards, They Recognize this and it scares them to death:wow:

48-0. Don't be mad, don't be upset....Be greatful, Your Witnessing Greatness:wow::blessed:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
So there can't be more than one good fight ?? Also manny is the scammer , Floyd did what he does but manny was scared.

- they ain't running from each other my nikka, they are in there fighting

don cheadle was THERE and said liked the fight but even he tweeted that they were two great fighters that were afraid of each other :manny:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I laughed when Manny banged his gloves together motioning for Floyd to fight, only for Floyd to mock him and hit Manny with a jab I think. I was going for Floyd, but found myself yelling at Manny becaus
Peace @patscorpio :salute:

The card was :flabbynsick:in comparison of what I COULDVE been. I love watching Loma fight, them body shots were :wow: and I only was able to see the Leo fight in bits and pieces (rewatching tonight). Now the fight:

Typical Mayweather fight, it's what I pretty much expected (Lol@ people expecting Floyd to KO Manny like it's easy), Floyd is a master of boxing so there was no surprises to me. However, Im highly disappointed in Manny and Roach, why? Roach had a bs fight plan, when I watched the first 30 seconds of the fight I SWEAR I knew that it was over, YOU DONT BOX FLOYD AND EXPECT TO WIN:snoop:. You have to go the Chino route and hope for the best. Manny didn't MAKE THE FIGHT, he neutralized himself because he was worried about counters (Floyd hit harder thn he thought, hence the hesitance), Floyd tasted his power and didn't get hurt, he was too nice to Floyd (Floyd played him for a fool IMO), his footwork was :flabbynsick: and I think he didn't have a plan to win, just to survive. People can say what they want about "boring Floyd" but AT LEAST he was game, Manny put on a lackluster performance and Floyd's generalship is only PART of the reason why.
Exactly my dude...

I couldnt hear what Roach was saying but the fight felt boring because Pacquiao failed miserably to keep up his end of the bargain...He didnt do what him and Freddie kept gassing the fans up about...They claimed they were going to outwork Floyd and KO him...come fight time this nikka was averaging like 15 punches a round...

But its all Floyd's fault according to the media...He should stand there and get hit like Ali did according to the dumb fukks who never watched a single full length Ali fight...:stopitslime:

shyt is equivalent to callin a 27-0 football game boring because the team that won prides itself on defense and didn't let the other team score...As if its their responsibility to help the other team score so the simple minded don't know shyt fans can be entertained...:what:

Stupid mothafukkas...

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
One real great lesson about this fight and what makes Mayweather very adaptable is the fact that he doesn't let his ego get the best of him.

I know most people want to just say Mayweather outclassed Pacquiao, which he did, but Mayweather even said that Pacquiao was a lot smarter than he thought he was and that Pacquiao fought from the pocket extremely well which surprised him. That's where Pacquiao landed his cleaner shots from if you watch the fight.

Who's known for fighting from the pocket and being the best at it? Mayweather. Most egotistical people would hate to be outclassed in the areas they specialize in, so they'll force the issue and try to prove total dominance in areas where they should dominate. That's how you get knocked out or take more shots than you need to. Instead Mayweather used his footwork because he found out that's what'd work best for this fight. That's adaptability and the effectiveness of Mayweather being such a great all-around complete fighter.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Exactly my dude...

I couldnt hear what Roach was saying but the fight felt boring because Pacquiao failed miserably to keep up his end of the bargain...He didnt do what him and Freddie kept gassing the fans up about...They claimed they were going to outwork Floyd and KO him...come fight time this nikka was averaging like 15 punches a round...

But its all Floyd's fault according to the media...He should stand there and get hit like Ali did according to the dumb fukks who never watched a single full length Ali fight...:stopitslime:

shyt is equivalent to callin a 27-0 football game boring because the team that won prides itself on defense and didn't let the other team score...As if its their responsibility to help the other team score so the simple minded don't know shyt fans can be entertained...:what:

Stupid mothafukkas...

I can't wait to go to the gym tomorrow where the real boxers are, just to get their unbiased and professional insight. Reactions to this fight is why I watch fights dolo, common sense and vision gets thrown to the bushes when it comes to Floyd, but I understand.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The reason why I was intrigued by this fight and the ONLY real chance Manny had was to work...high workrate and crowd him. That was all I had in giving a chance to win because his punch output GAVE HIM NO CHANCE to win. Nobody can beat Floyd throwing the same punch out rate as him...he's too accurate...he'll connect every single time.

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
low quality stream. will prob get pulled in 10 mins lol.

yea this was boring, major props to floyd for doing what he always does i guess but i can see why his fighting style can bore people. to be fair tho its more exiting to see knockouts so you cant blame the people for not enjoying floyd the technician

im so glad i did not spend money on this :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
The reason why I was intrigued by this fight and the ONLY real chance Manny had was to work...high workrate and crowd him. That was all I had in giving a chance to win because his punch output GAVE HIM NO CHANCE to win. Nobody can beat Floyd throwing the Sam punch out rate as him...he's too accurate...he'll connect every single time.

Maidana gave nikkas the blueprint imo

Manny deserves what he got for changing up his game . This was the fight of his life . I expected him to throw them thangs