Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Need to see a gif of that mean uppercut Floyd landed later on in the match. Probably best punch of the fight.

And my favorite was the 11th. He straight up made Manny look bad in that round.

He landed that shyt and Lampley called a punched for Pacq. He landed that shyt and I said oh shyt.

Yeah I caught that too..Looked FLUSH...and they didnt even show a replay of it. The house party i was at was too loud to hear anything so idk what commentary said. I was telling people to watch for that Mayweather uppercut in rd 1 cuz i thought the opening was there occasionally and manny could get got by it

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, it's time to talk that shyt. 6 years of bullshyt is about to hit now so I need to get this out of my system and will be reserved after this.

WE TOLD YOU, WE! TOLD! YOU!

The fight you saw today, was the same fight you saw 6 years ago. This fight was about boxing i.q. Of course, Manny can look great when he's in there with people looking to be hit, against the best defensive fighter of his era, Floyd was GONE when Manny lunged in. Footwork? I've told people for years that Manny has fast feet, not great footwork. That was very apparent here. Y'all want to know the beauty of this, Floyd never shoulder rolled, not once. High guard, all fight. He took away Manny's left and made him into a one dimensional fighter, a one dimensional fighter that was scared of getting hit. He was content to get a paycheck after he got clocked a few times with a counter right in the first round. If Floyd out-throws you, that's all that you are doing. Once Floyd dropped his arms, basically daring Manny to swing, the fight was over, it was just formalities till the end. Manny got lulled into the same trap that every other Floyd opponent has and that in the ring, it's different with Floyd. It's Floyd, then it's everyone else. Arum, through his careful matchmaking, gave the appearance that created this monster that was supposed to be Manny and that this would be close over the years or that Manny would destroy him. This was easy to see for everyone, there is a blueprint to compete with Floyd, have 15+ pounds on him, have a jab, be taller and dare I say, act a fool in the ring and get dirty, and I'll still bet on Floyd. As soon as Floyd took the first flush punch from Manny, in his head, that was the Neo moment, the 'that's it, for 6 years, this is all I was supposed to be scared of'. Better IQ, more power, faster, better reflexes, better defense, better ring generalship. Just better everything. Crazy thing is, it was evident that he never left second gear. Crazy that with clear slippage, he made an ATG look like he didn't belong in the ring with him, at the age of 38. Feed Manny to Crawford now and let him and Errol Spence become the new nikkas on the block. I said that because styles makes fights, Maidana's fights with Floyd will be closer, just what happened here. Floyd is fukking amazing brehs.
all truth:wow:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
No one hustled anyone this is what Floyd does to fighters . He's done this repeatedly and it's because he's so skilled disciplined and fast .

bruh i've been watching him fight for years i know how he fights

but you're lying if you're saying that he's dodged and run this much in a fight and I don't think he was scared either

what's funny is yahoo called the fight a scam the day before even one punch was thrown

but hey, call me crazy for suggesting that boxing is corrupt :beli:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
My friend who loves manny and is a boxing fan conceded the fight and we spent the last rounds trying to see what exactly roaches master plan was and I'm not sure if it was out boxing him or they didn't expect a active Floyd in the first round or they underestimated Floyds speed and power . It's like after all these years to prepare did roach not know Floyd is fast accurate hits harder than he looks and has a jab ???

I laughed when Manny banged his gloves together motioning for Floyd to fight, only for Floyd to mock him and hit Manny with a jab I think. I was going for Floyd, but found myself yelling at Manny because of what I felt was a BS performance. Did you hear Roach in between rounds? Laughable, smh.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Manny can't beat Broner either.

Move away, it's Berto's turn.

All the people I kept saying in here through the years Floyd has better footwork than Manny. I never said faster hands but damn Floyd is years faster. Floyd's timing was impeccable. There was a check hook Floyd landed and a uppercut that made me jump around the late rounds. Those were the punches that told Manny to fall back and take the L. He came out rushing in rds 11,12 but Floyd got him so clean with power shots that Manny went back into survival mode.

Crazy how the fight played out. I think we, the boxing heads, overanalyzed things but I picked Floyd to win and I knew he was gonna win but never in a fashion of making Pac look so ordinary

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not read the entire thread but has anyone else noted all the flak that Max Kellerman has received?

I thought he was being light on him. Pacquiao thought he won the fight? He shoulda hit him with the MJ laugh :mjlol: and just walked away at that point.

Worse that he then followed it up with that old "he ran" trash. What a fool. White America should be pissed off with themselves for thinking he was their great hope and putting their faith in dude, not because Floyd took him to school and embarassed the life out of him. :camby:
Remember when lampley called out Floyd in his post fight interview and they got into a argument . That was cute and shyt then but kellermans reaction is bad ??

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I laughed when Manny banged his gloves together motioning for Floyd to fight, only for Floyd to mock him and hit Manny with a jab I think. I was going for Floyd, but found myself yelling at Manny because of what I felt was a BS performance. Did you hear Roach in between rounds? Laughable, smh.

@krackdagawd laughed at me cuz I said Roach should have added another trainer. If you're thinking of coming in and throwing lotta punches, you just gave Floyd an easy tool to counter and pot shot you