Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
my weedman came through in clutch time :blessed:

we did it. hes on his way now :blessed:

now i just have to save weed for tomorrow when i download the fight :blessed:

:blessed:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Mayweather is eating jabs all night brehs.

Cotto showed you hes weak to a jab. Make it a southpaw with the speed and workrate of Pacquiao its going to be an interesting night:smugbiden:

i dunno about a KO/TKO but hes getting knocked down by the Pacman. You heard it here first.
This"work rate" that people speak of has been near non existent for a little minute now.

Daps
This"work rate" that people speak of has been near non existent for a little minute now.

Since the first bradley fight yea ur right. But we def saw the killer Manny in Marquez IV up until that KO. If that Manny shows up tonight its gunna be a ruff night for Floyd:steven:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Conventional wisdom does not apply to many fighters because you dont know which one will show up. This goes for the greats as well. There were only a few true consistent guys out of every decade. With Floyd....conventional wisdom applies because you always know which Mayweather is going to show up. With that being said....just compare Floyd to Bradley, who is a crackhead's Floyd Mayweather. Not as smart, not as fast, not as accurate, not as good a boxer, doesnt punch harder, gets hit more, worse defense, lower ring IQ. The only thing I can say Bradley is just as good at as Floyd is his recovery from being hurt.

Now. After what I just said...anybody that truly believes Manny is gonna KO Floyd......stand up NOW! :francis:

Daps
Getting hooked up with dozens of lemon pepper wings tonight :blessed:

It's gonna be a good night :eat:

Im getting some wingstop x little caesars deep dish tonite.

Roll a few up and live breh:ahh:

Im not even going to a fight party, cause im actually deeply interested in the fight and I want to concentrate on whats going on. Ima be at the crib with the dame smoking eating and watching the best boxing has to offer:ahh:

Daps
Conventional wisdom does not apply to many fighters because you dont know which one will show up. This goes for the greats as well. There were only a few true consistent guys out of every decade. With Floyd....conventional wisdom applies because you always know which Mayweather is going to show up. With that being said....just compare Floyd to Bradley, who is a crackhead's Floyd Mayweather. Not as smart, not as fast, not as accurate, not as good a boxer, doesnt punch harder, gets hit more, worse defense, lower ring IQ. The only thing I can say Bradley is just as good at as Floyd is his recovery from being hurt.

Now. After what I just said...anybody that truly believes Manny is gonna KO Floyd......stand up NOW! :francis:

Knockdown...:steven:

Idk about KO but im seeing at least a knock down.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Since the first bradley fight yea ur right. But we def saw the killer Manny in Marquez IV up until that KO. If that Manny shows up tonight its gunna be a ruff night for Floyd:steven:
Didn't see that not even in Dinamita 4. It's like people are expecting a 2010 Pacquiao or 2008 Pac to show up. He's not That guy anymore. I think he has a solid shot at winning, but people are speaking more with their hearts than with their minds. His work rate at this age, is solid at best. And there's a difference between throwing punches and throwing meaningful punches.

Daps
CEBspEcUgAAi9yu.jpg

Floyd reminds me of Holyfield here.