Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Fairly high on both sides I think. Both guys can when my stoppage/KO

Floyd because this is the first time he's fighting someone his size or around his size since Marquez and Ricky. Both whom he hurt/KO'd.

I didn't really see a drop in Floyds ability to hurt people until he got to 147 and started fighting bigger guys who outweighed him by a lot.

Pac for the same reason, Floyds around his size and I think Pac is ready to take in the moment and put it all on the line, win lose or draw.

It's a great fight and matchup imo, and I'd be surprised if it was a wash for either guy.

Floyd isnt knocking anybody out:mjlol:

IF Floyd wins its by a :yawn:-worthy UD

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Pacs footwork and ring movement is no slouch as well. And weve watched Mays movement slow down the past few fights:steven:

I hink yall are underestimating Floyd susceptibility to a jab.

Plus he seems nervous:demonic:

He did slow down a little but it's exaggerated (he's still not getting touched) and as far as the jab, it's gonna be harder for manny because of floyds reach and distance. And ppl were bringing that up since the cotto fight....which was 5 fights ago:comeon: we'll just have to wait and see what happens. I think pacquio will win 4 rounds at most:yeshrug:

Daps
He did slow down a little but it's exaggerated (he's still not getting touched) and as far as the jab, it's gonna be harder for manny because of floyds reach and distance. And ppl were bringing that up since the cotto fight....which was 5 fights ago:comeon: we'll just have to wait and see what happens. I think pacquio will win 4 rounds at most:yeshrug:

Most of Manny's jabs arent weapons tho. He uses them to set up his weapons. To truly bother Floyd....you need a jab of DLH proportions. DLH's jab was a weapon. Floyd is longer. If he gets in a wide leg stance....gonna be hard for Manny to reach him without opening himself up. Plus Floyd's jab to the body will work in this fight, whereas I didnt think it wouldve worked against Zab. Freddie thinks so though. He thinks if Floyd jabs to the body Manny will knock him out. That's kind of a reach....pun intended.

I highly doubt Floyd will be jabbing to the body with someone as fast as Manny. I think thatd be a deathwish.

I also dont think the shoulderroll will work too well. But anyway lets see. Ive been having these discussions on here and boxingscene since fukking 2011. Im tired of talking i wanna see what this fight talmbout:ohlawd:

Both you nikkas need to put up yall Coli cash though, what yall talmbout:steven:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Stanning and antics aside. All I gotta say is let's enjoy this fight brehs.

I got a BBQ going, Hennessey on deck and all I'm looking to do is act a fool either way regardless who wins.

:salute:

May your favourite fighter succeed y'all the clash if styles should hopefully be a great thing to watch
Everybody on Henny :ahh:

black pride and legacy may got this not sleeping on pacman i think he gone hurt may. Midnight need to hurry up fukk these prelims at 8

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

:usure:

IncompleteComplicatedKid.gif

That chin though :wow:

I always say that was the key to beating him too. Feint him into a pull back counter and one punch Ko him :francis:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:usure:

IncompleteComplicatedKid.gif

That chin though :wow:

I always say that was the key to beating him too. Feint him into a pull back counter and one punch Ko him :francis:

ya he got a strong as chin madiana and mosley done touch and he stayed up and won the fight

manny better pray pretty boy floyd dont come in the ring tho :shaq:

Daps
:usure:?

Fight gone be a slug fest imo cause of pacs style gone force may to box him.

Somebody gettin ko hope its :deadmanny:

If its a slugfest Manny will win. Floyd would be stupid to make it a slugfest.

If Floyd wins this it will be like every other of his fights. A bicycle Floyd snoozefest.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
ya he got a strong as chin madiana and mosley done touch and he stayed up and won the fight

manny better pray pretty boy floyd dont come in the ring tho :shaq:
That's pretty much identical to how Dinamita caught Pac too.

His chin is solid. Near granite actually. His recovery ability is just as good as his chin too.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I highly doubt Floyd will be jabbing to the body with someone as fast as Manny. I think thatd be a deathwish.

I also dont think the shoulderroll will work too well. But anyway lets see. Ive been having these discussions on here and boxingscene since fukking 2011. Im tired of talking i wanna see what this fight talmbout:ohlawd:

Both you nikkas need to put up yall Coli cash though, what yall talmbout:steven:

whatever u talmbout pleighboi