Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Mayweather all the way. Too good, fast and skilled. He's Bradley x100 and we all saw how he held his own against Pacquio. Ooooo I can't wait!

Daps
Didn't see that not even in Dinamita 4. It's like people are expecting a 2010 Pacquiao or 2008 Pac to show up. He's not That guy anymore. I think he has a solid shot at winning, but people are speaking more with their hearts than with their minds. His work rate at this age, is solid at best. And there's a difference between throwing punches and throwing meaningful punches.

Breh he broke Marquez nose, that shyt was headed for a stoppage. Marquez was in big trouble. Did we watch the same fight:wtf:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If you think about it, the 100 price tag is saving you money if you are at least a casual fan. Normally you would have bought a 60$ Pac fight and a 60-70 dollar Floyd fight by this time of year. So instead of a normal year where you spend 120-130 dollars to see them both fight by May. Now you are seeing them both for 100$. Just some food for thought :manny:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Since the first bradley fight yea ur right. But we def saw the killer Manny in Marquez IV up until that KO. If that Manny shows up tonight its gunna be a ruff night for Floyd:steven:

Mayweathers footwork and ring movement is way above Marquez. I don't think this fight is gonna be close.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh he broke Marquez nose, that shyt was headed for a stoppage. Marquez was in big trouble. Did we watch the same fight:wtf:
thats just something pactards say to feel better about themselves
truth of the matter is, pacquaio fought marquez 4 times and never even dominated him once much less stopped him :mjlol:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Absolutely, but that has a lot to do with Dinamita having an average defense, not Pacs amazing work rate. People keep talking about his beast work rate like he's going to come through and
tumblr_mklqxpbEwT1r49r0wo1_400.gif

This is a 36 year old man and the 4th fight with JMM was 3 years ago.

The reason I think he can win this fight is based on his ability to counter. Especially with Floyds jab to the body in which Floyd is often slightly off balance when he throws it and how low he gets down when he throws it, among other things.

His work rate won't be a big factor in this fight. The last thing he needs to do is punch himself out

Daps
Absolutely, but that has a lot to do with Dinamita having an average defense, not Pacs amazing work rate. People keep talking about his beast work rate like he's going to come through and
tumblr_mklqxpbEwT1r49r0wo1_400.gif

This is a 36 year old man and the 4th fight with JMM was 3 years ago.

The reason I think he can win this fight is based on his ability to counter. Especially with Floyds jab to the body in which Floyd is often slightly off balance when he throws it and how low he gets down when he throws it, among other things.

His work rate won't be a big factor in this fight. The last thing he needs to do is punch himself out

Crazy how the years just breeze by:wow:

Floyd has slowed down too. Ltes just see breh, I take it you got May. UD?

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
boxing heads..what are chances of seeing a knockout tonight?

Daps
Mayweathers footwork and ring movement is way above Marquez. I don't think this fight is gonna be close.

Pacs footwork and ring movement is no slouch as well. And weve watched Mays movement slow down the past few fights:steven:

I hink yall are underestimating Floyd susceptibility to a jab.

Plus he seems nervous:demonic:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
boxing heads..what are chances of seeing a knockout tonight?
Fairly high on both sides I think. Both guys can when my stoppage/KO

Floyd because this is the first time he's fighting someone his size or around his size since Marquez and Ricky. Both whom he hurt/KO'd.

I didn't really see a drop in Floyds ability to hurt people until he got to 147 and started fighting bigger guys who outweighed him by a lot.

Pac for the same reason, Floyds around his size and I think Pac is ready to take in the moment and put it all on the line, win lose or draw.

It's a great fight and matchup imo, and I'd be surprised if it was a wash for either guy.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pacs footwork and ring movement is no slouch as well. And weve watched Mays movement slow down the past few fights:steven:

I hink yall are underestimating Floyd susceptibility to a jab.

Plus he seems nervous:demonic:

Most of Manny's jabs arent weapons tho. He uses them to set up his weapons. To truly bother Floyd....you need a jab of DLH proportions. DLH's jab was a weapon. Floyd is longer. If he gets in a wide leg stance....gonna be hard for Manny to reach him without opening himself up. Plus Floyd's jab to the body will work in this fight, whereas I didnt think it wouldve worked against Zab. Freddie thinks so though. He thinks if Floyd jabs to the body Manny will knock him out. That's kind of a reach....pun intended.