Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
box_steward_01.jpg

:mjcry:

When I was exciting about this fight and just realzied my Detroit homeboy, didn't have a chance to watch this fight :to: RIP Emmanuel Steward. :to:

Wish him that he was still alive to wintess this fight brehs.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Mayweather style copies Sugar Ray. The bobbing and weaving. shyt is boring, but he is a smart fighter. He is going to leave the boxing game without brain injury.

I see it being a long boring fight, unless Manny gets too crazy with being aggressive. Then Mayweather will catch him and Manny will be :deadmanny:
I disagree. Sugar ray was alot more offensive and his moist ass was trying to kill nikkas in there.

The strikes he was bopping Mayweather sr upside his head with were devastating.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I disagree. Sugar ray was alot more offensive.

Ha!! Showing a lot of bums. His biggest fight he wasn't aggressive. I remember people were getting pissed because he kept hot doggin against Roberto Duran. Lot's of bobbing and weaving against Hagler too. Mayweather has been aggressive at times also. Mostly strategic though.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ha!! Showing a lot of bums. His biggest fight he wasn't aggressive. I remember people were getting pissed because he kept hot doggin against Roberto Duran. Lot's of bobbing and weaving against Hagler too. Mayweather has been aggressive at times also. Mostly strategic though.
Sometimes you gotta switch it up. Hagler and duran were both tanks that were known to eat incredible amounts of damage to get in close and break people down.