Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The backlash from Floyd saying he is better than Ali reminds me of when :flabbynsick: said Marciano couldn't hold his jock strap. Then the Jinx happened :lupe:
And they were both 1 win apart (Larry 48-0, Floyd 47-0)
Another comparison the last person they fought landed more blows than previous opponents making them look more vulnerable

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
According to those close to the situation, a contract exists between the two camps that states Mayweather will wear Grant-manufactured gloves, Pacquiao will wear Reyes gloves and neither set can be horse-hair-style boxing gloves. It's common for the inside padding of boxing gloves to be made from horse hair, foam or a combination of both.

Mayweather's camp protested the commission's approval of Pacquiao's gloves, claiming the Reyes gloves are horse-hair style and do not satisfy the contract. Reyes gloves are commonly known as a puncher's glove among boxing insiders.

Daps
He'll win tonight. But he's gonna get hurt worse than ever before.

I don't think he respected his recent opponents, Manny he does so that Classic cautious Floyd will be out tonight. Maidana doesnt have half the skills Manny has but he gives less fukks than most and he is just awkward with his approach. Manny requires a different kind of Floyd tonight, probably the Canelo Floyd will get it done.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I don't think he respected his recent opponents, Manny he does so that Classic cautious Floyd will be out tonight. Maidana doesnt have half the skills Manny has but he gives less fukks than most and he is just awkward with his approach. Manny requires a different kind of Floyd tonight, probably the Canelo Floyd will get it done.
Determination and Will are one thing, what your body actually allows you to do is another. But I know better than to expect anything when it comes to Floyd,

I thought he slowed down after the Cotto fight, then had to very good performances in 2013 against the Ghost and Canelo, so we'll see what happens.

I'm not expecting anything less than a W though.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
What do you think of black men who stan a nikka who hangs with Justin Bieber,allegedly put hands on a black woman and said some c00n shyt about Africa?

Amazing how nikkas are trying to turn Floyd into some Muhammad Ali,
Tommie Smith,John Carlos type of nikka. :mjlol:

Just enjoy the damn fight .

I can hold my views on the man and still root for him because I know what all the racist b*stards out there will see his loss as. Despite his character flaw, in this case I will root for the black man because I know whites. Mexicans, Latinos etc..... want him to fail simply because his a black man at the very top and seemingly unchallenged in his finesse and skill.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Cut it out,he explained why they were beefing and his explanation makes perfect sense.

If that's your "brother" than you handle it in public...but where talking about 50 chatty patty cent here. nikka can't help but to put shyt on social media.

Like dude said, HE is the sole reason why you can't go anywhere without seeing a 'floyd can't read' joke!! nikka is a fraud of a friend

Last edited: