Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Examining both Mayweather's and Pacquiao's recent fights. Who do you guys think struggled more in their recent fights?
Floyd. Wasn't impressed with either Maidana fight to be honest. Pac had a great 2014 though.
Give Floyd Rios Algeri and Bradley I'm pretty sure he would have a "great 2014".

I don't know what fight talk nikkas was watching. He dominated Marcos twice. Dude just made is ruff the first 4 rounds in the first fight.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Give Floyd Rios Algeri and Bradley I'm pretty sure he would have a "great 2014".

I don't know what fight talk nikkas was watching. He dominated Marcos twice. Dude just made is ruff the first 4 rounds in the first fight.

Breh...he did not dominate Maidana in the first fight:heh:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I'm probably the only Latino rooting for Floyd tonight. Oh well, fukk it :manny:

lmpqptc.png

your not

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang

He didnt dominate Marcos in that 1st fight

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Rios is the only guy Floyd would've beaten easily...
Bradley would've gave Floyd a difficult fight, and when was the last time Floyd stepped in the ring with a master boxer? :comeon:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
7-5 Floyd in the 1st fight. If he dominated Marcos there would have never even been a 2nd fight
Fight wasn't 7-5. There was no way he won 5 rounds unless you scoring knee kicks and rabbit punches. There was a second fight because people were gassed that he made it ruff in there. He said fukk why not charge these a$$holes again for the same fight. And you stupid ass nikkas pay for it.