Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2015/0424/mag_floyd_mayweather05_hapak_js_576x692.JPG
mag_floyd_mayweather05_hapak_js_576x692.JPG

shyt is piff breh

do you need a room breh?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I don't think Mayweather should approach this fight any different than his other ones. Stick with what got you here. That's how you make a major mistake in the ring and walk into something because you want the win so bad you start making uncharacteristic mistakes. That shyt can also work against you, somebody you're trying to mad dog and they're laughing in your face can make you lose it a little.

Don't let that ego get in the way!

:lupe:

This is true. That's what worried me but I always said this...Floyd is focused but still have me :lupe: cauase it's not like Floyd like we know. Manny is Manny

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:lupe:

This is true. That's what worried me but I always said this...Floyd is focused but still have me :lupe: cauase it's not like Floyd like we know. Manny is Manny

Yep, the chopping wood, freezers and swimming had me thinking he doesn't think the 'normal' Floyd can beat Pacquiao. You never know how your body will react to new training, or training you haven't done in 10-15 years. It might work against your stamina. But now I think it's all because he wanted to train for a KO

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Bomberman

It seems to me....... out of character from Floyd.. He's usually talk trash when come to weight in and ,etc this one just totally different. from what I see Floyd, I would like to believe that he's focused but really?.....he always focused on the all other fighs but this one just threw me off a little bit.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, the chopping wood, freezers and swimming had me thinking he doesn't think the 'normal' Floyd can beat Pacquiao. You never know how your body will react to new training, or training you haven't done in 10-15 years. It might work against your stamina. But now I think it's all because he wanted to train for a KO

When Mayweather vs Cotto in the weight in and Mayweather straight up said to him "you fight against the best" mean Cotto is going to lose because Mayweather is the best boxer ever but however Cotto and Mayweather was a tough fight and Cotto did put in work on him him but Floyd just owned him thought.

Like you said, I think he just want to Knock him out or afraid to get robbed or know that Manny isn't no joke that he has punch power.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

maybe he plans on brining out pretty boy floyd :whew:
and if he does this fight is not what manny will be prepared for at all he wont know what to do or how to react to a floyd in that sense :blessed:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I rewtached the maidana fights and the body punches affected maidana the most it seemed, that first fight was really close.

I want to see how Manny reacts to the body punches, that jab to the body.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
maybe he plans on brining out pretty boy floyd :whew:
and if he does this fight is not what manny will be prepared for at all he wont know what to do or how to react to a floyd in that sense :blessed:

I've been one of the loudest here and I truly believe that for patches of this fight, we will see PBF. The right lead is there all night, I'm not concerned with that, if I see the leaping left hook, then my night would have been made. THAT is a PBF punch.