Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, some people can't afford the crazy 100$ to watch it. I'll just use XME lol

I hear what you are saying, but I know that is not true. if nikkas really kept track of the money they spent, they could find $100 they fukked up in the last week or two and didnt realize it. even those that dont fukk it up can cut back on small things for a month or two and find $100. treat yourselves brehs....if $100 is gonna make you or break you, you probably need to be somewhere else besides watching a fight on a stream.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I made one or two posts in this looney thread. Once Pac Man wins don't wanna hear shyt. Actin like this nikka mine & Margarito height, like Zab didn't drop em wit a counter off the jab to da pit, like Maidana didn't levitate dat ass, that Shane didn't fuk up his equilibrium.

See you nikkaz Fight Night new avi the minute he wins :youngsabo:

Maidana > Pac
Thurman > Pac
Broner > Pac
Rigondeaux > Pac

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
floyd-mayweather-manny-pacquiao-weigh-in-04-photo-by-naoki-fukuda.jpg
:damn:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hear what you are saying, but I know that is not true. if nikkas really kept track of the money they spent, they could find $100 they fukked up in the last week or two and didnt realize it. even those that dont fukk it up can cut back on small things for a month or two and find $100. treat yourselves brehs....if $100 is gonna make you or break you, you probably need to be somewhere else besides watching a fight on a stream.

I think people can afford $100, it's just a wild price to pay for this or any PPV, especially for an unpredictable sport and that has put people off, but I agree with the sentiment of if $100 is gonna put you in a hole, then the last thing that should be on your mind is this fight for real.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people can afford $100, it's just a wild price to pay for this or any PPV, especially for an unpredictable sport and that has put people off, but I agree with the sentiment of if $100 is gonna put you in a hole, then the last thing that should be on your mind is this fight for real.

$100 is a nice chunk, particularly for garbage undercards. Thats the way it is though. IF you are a fan you will cop, if you are not then I can understand not justifying the cost. I've spent $100 on worse.

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Honestly, I don't think Mayweather should approach this fight any different than his other ones. Stick with what got you here. That's how you make a major mistake in the ring and walk into something because you want the win so bad you start making uncharacteristic mistakes. That shyt can also work against you, somebody you're trying to mad dog and they're laughing in your face can make you lose it a little.

Don't let that ego get in the way!

Treason

All Star
Daps
I made one or two posts in this looney thread. Once Pac Man wins don't wanna hear shyt. Actin like this nikka mine & Margarito height, like Zab didn't drop em wit a counter off the jab to da pit, like Maidana didn't levitate dat ass, that Shane didn't fuk up his equilibrium.

See you nikkaz Fight Night new avi the minute he wins :youngsabo:

At 1:15