Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
10422297_1007061349305292_7948896925406766392_n.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally watched the weight in.

Very interesting and I'm hyped as f*ck right now....proabably I couldn't sleep tonight at all.

the stardown was interesting but Manny does Manny, always exciting but more exciting. Floyd looks so pissed and very focused....but I think he's a little bit nervous cause why he's so focused so hard?. He's very serious about this.

Interesting most of them boxers said that Floyd gonna win while Osacar is a hater, ofc. Richy Hatton is a :flabbynsick:. Cotto is very honest. JMM is on point.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I took this from boxingscene, this post was about someone talking about "exposing floyds defense"

I get that fans have their favorite fighters, but it's hard not to think that the rest of your comment is an attempt at turning emotion into logic after reading the words "exposing Floyd's defense."

Floyd is not a perfect fighter. I wasn't impressed with his fights against Maidana, for instance. But he's widely considered to be one of the best defensive fighters in the recent era, and perhaps all-time, for a good reason: he has demonstrated superb defensive skills consistently throughout his career.

In boxing, no defense is impenetrable, but when you use the words "exposing Floyd's defense," you are suggesting that Floyd's defense is significantly overrated. That just doesn't square with reality. Floyd isn't a young fighter who has a 10-0 record against C and D-level opponents. He is undefeated against 47 opponents, including some of the sport's best, over a career spanning nearly two decades and his defensive skills have figured prominently in his victories.

Anything can happen when two fighters enter the ring but comments like yours demonstrate that a lot of the so-called analysis around Mayweather-Pacquiao is based on biased, wishful thinking. You might as well have written "I think Pac neutralizes Floyd's reach by using footwork and waving a magic wand." :mjlol: :mjlol:

This said, good luck to both fighters tomorrow. Hopefully they give everyone at least $100 worth of entertainment.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I made one or two posts in this looney thread. Once Pac Man wins don't wanna hear shyt. Actin like this nikka mine & Margarito height, like Zab didn't drop em wit a counter off the jab to da pit, like Maidana didn't levitate dat ass, that Shane didn't fuk up his equilibrium.

See you nikkaz Fight Night new avi the minute he wins :youngsabo: