Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Maidana:

worst enemies wanna be friends
best friends wanna be enemies like thats what's in :ahh:

AB talkin all that noise on social media but once he seen chino in the cut he wanted to have a dance off. didn't maidana already make him dance enough in their first encounter?:youngsabo:

Can't force a man to fight you:mjpls:

Don't forget...AB exercised his rematch clause ASAP after their fight:mjpls:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
puff-daddy-surprise-craig-mack-video.jpg

...you did?

:dead:

We talked about Iron Mike Promotions that's where the beef is. Somehow he holds Floyd accountable for his mistakes. Can't blame him Since we all know he looked out for Floyd when he moved to Vegas.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
:dead:

We talked about Iron Mike Promotions that's where the beef is. Somehow he holds Floyd accountable for his mistakes. Can't blame him Since we all know he looked out for Floyd when he moved to Vegas.
I honestly don't remember you telling me anything regarding Iron Mike Promotions.......... I remember asking multiple times though :mjcry:

Can you PM or "conversation" the details?

theplanner

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody who comes in here asking for streams is new on sight status to me. A fight this magnitude and you wanna stream it ? If you have no cable I give you a pass but to be asking for streams straight up you getting good axed and it's an offense to all of us who dedicated so much energy into this fight the last 5 years.

Yo @Newzz @patscorpio @LauderdaleBoss

Whatever happened to day good boy @woochild
Lol, some people can't afford the crazy 100$ to watch it. I'll just use XME lol

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
:mjlol: This shyt really was like wrestling. People cheering Pacquiao and booing Mayweather.

I don't know about you guys. But where I'm from, if one dude is talking they a man of God and all that church shyt, it means they're about to get their ass whooped.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
:mjlol: This shyt really was like wrestling. People cheering Pacquiao and booing Mayweather.

I don't know about you guys. But where I'm from, if one dude is talking they a man of God and all that church shyt, it means they're about to get their ass whooped.

How many of them are elite boxers though:usure: