Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They want you and the public to drink the kool aid... that Floyd has become this killer and is going for the knockout :mjlol: okay

images

just make sure this is your new Display Pic on the morning of may 3rd and for two months when you return from your banning
i kept it simple for you

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Or the generic posts I seen saying "the shoulder roll is undefeated" like many fighters before and after Floyd havent lost while using the Philly Shell:snoop:

Casuals dont know shyt about James Toney slipping punches using the Shoulder Roll:wow:

Breh I was literally :mjlol: at that same post. Ain't no use in saying anything man. :manny: nikkas will call you a hater or whatever.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Breh I was literally :mjlol: at that same post. Ain't no use in saying anything man. :manny: nikkas will call you a hater or whatever.

not me..notice no one was saying that nonsense after when i broke down what the shoulder roll was..except @LeVraiPapi but only because he didnt like me using berto as example of a shoulder roll fail against a southie :lolbron:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Manny is there to be knocked out. Mayweather looks strong and I can buy the rumours that he's hitting harder.

Yet I fear hes gonna be on some

tumblr_loisffZ9aF1qmpg90o1_400.gif

through 12.

If he doesnt take the fight to Manny I don't wanna here any crying when he gets robbed.

Also if Mayweather is in massive trouble I see him going for the DQ. Gonna hold like Mosley and this time he won't let go.

Mayweather by KO or Draw. Or Mayweather DQ.

Covering all the bases :sas1:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Manny is there to be knocked out. Mayweather looks strong and I can buy the rumours that he's hitting harder.

Yet I fear hes gonna be on some

tumblr_loisffZ9aF1qmpg90o1_400.gif

through 12.

If he doesnt take the fight to Manny I don't wanna here any crying when he gets robbed.

Also if Mayweather is in massive trouble I see him going for the DQ. Gonna hold like Mosley and this time he won't let go.

Mayweather by KO or Draw. Or Mayweather DQ.

Covering all the bases :sas1:
I feel like something bizarre will happen in this fight. :lupe: like people throwing shyt in the ring on some old wcw shyt

theplanner

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how do you know that? seems like they changed a bunch of stuff on their streams, new design, etc
nope. XME is always down every Floyd fight. I know for a fact it's on Showtime's list for this fight. We can bet money if you want lol

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I feel like David Haye right now im getting a fukking hard on thinking bout tomorrow night. Really wish we see some PBF vs Pacman instead of Money vs Man of the People Manny breakout tomorrow night. First couple rounds gonna be crazy I wanna see how Floyd starts off. I'm expecting firepower most of the people im talking too think it's gonna be a snooze I think someone getting KO'd and i'm thinking it's gonna be Manny.