Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
just rewatched pac marquez 3 again and i still cant believe pac got the decision

marquez was landing that right hand all day

Lampley staying mute at times when marquez was landing big right hands but as soon as pac is close to landing to talks up

and lederman is a joke, i hope hes not working the may pac fight
Marquez wasn't aggressive enough

Treason

All Star
Daps
just rewatched pac marquez 3 again and i still cant believe pac got the decision

marquez was landing that right hand all day

Lampley staying mute at times when marquez was landing big right hands but as soon as pac is close to landing to talks up

and lederman is a joke, i hope hes not working the may pac fight
Lampley did the same thing in the Bradley fight like the 5th round for example . Bradley was catching him clearly only to have lampley say pac stole the round on a flurry that didnt connect .

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
They don't believe that he will get the decision. This needs to be clear. He's coming to fight.
Floyd also mentioned that backing manny down would benefit manny, u remember him saying that in the last pressor?... Unless he didn't want to reveal his cards just yet... To me if he really plans on walking manny down then I think Floyd might be underestimating him, idk... What's a trip is everyone in his camp says Floyd is stopping him.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
In two hours I depart for Vegas...

To all my coli OG ring heads who been on this ride since the :hamster: days I :salute: you...Dont need to name names yall know who you are...We came along way brehs, argued and discussed this fight for half a decade...Its finally upon us and its going to be glorious...

Make sure Pinoy Jesus gets that work on May 3rd...I may need some comedy to read on my flight back...
safe flight and enjoy. Sprinkle your positive vibes on mr mayweather!!

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Floyd also mentioned that backing manny down would benefit manny, u remember him saying that in the last pressor?... Unless he didn't want to reveal his cards just yet... To me if he really plans on walking manny down then I think Floyd might be underestimating him, idk... What's a trip is everyone in his camp says Floyd is stopping him.

Floyd is coy, he's a salesman, he's a poor user of the non sequitur and he'll say anything that he thinks the public wants to hear. Floyd Sr and Roger, not so much. Floyd Sr. can't help but to speak what's on his mind. That's why Floyd Jr doesn't want him talking in front of most of the cameras. Saying that the fight won't be competitive is fukking up his money. Senior had his conference and what did he say? He said that this isn't much of a fight, I'm not watching film, etc. I don't quite believe the last part, but understanding their mindset, Manny is a pest that's going to get killed with a nuke, not a fly swatter. For the record, Manny does not fight well going backwards. People say Floyd runs, watch Manny's fight with Morales that Morales won, Manny is jogging backwards, not throwing a punch quite a few times in the fight. Clottley of all people had Manny going backwards and he just simply puts up a guard, one that leaves his midsection wide open. Floyd is going to smother Manny's attack, that was the game plan six years ago, it's the script that will be followed tomorrow night( I swear I damn near busted a nut typing "tomorrow night") Manny needs space to operate, Floyd is going to remove it. In other fights, he's easy to go UD12, not this one, Floyd has to put in work tomorrow.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Manny been at 142 this whole week and come fight night is looking to be fighting close to the 147 mark

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Floyd is coy, he's a salesman, he's a poor user of the non sequitur and he'll say anything that he thinks the public wants to hear. Floyd Sr and Roger, not so much. Floyd Sr. can't help but to speak what's on his mind. That's why Floyd Jr doesn't want him talking in front of most of the cameras. Saying that the fight won't be competitive is fukking up his money. Senior had his conference and what did he say? He said that this isn't much of a fight, I'm not watching film, etc. I don't quite believe the last part, but understanding their mindset, Manny is a pest that's going to get killed with a nuke, not a fly swatter. For the record, Manny does not fight well going backwards. People say Floyd runs, watch Manny's fight with Morales that Morales won, Manny is jogging backwards, not throwing a punch quite a few times in the fight. Clottley of all people had Manny going backwards and he just simply puts up a guard, one that leaves his midsection wide open. Floyd is going to smother Manny's attack, that was the game plan six years ago, it's the script that will be followed tomorrow night( I swear I damn near busted a nut typing "tomorrow night") Manny need space, Floyd is going to remove. In other fight, he's easy to go UD12, not this one, Floyd has to put in work tomorrow.
Idk breh I just feel that Floyd got the better shot at staying out that range but we will see how this plays out... U never know manny might hit him with one and Floyd would double think about not staying back

Daps

Yeah I'm surprised by how many people in his camp are saying knock out.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
It shouldn't really surprise if he's the aggressor. The only fighter recent he backed away from for the most part was Chino. He stood toe to toe with Canelo when he said he would and even walked him down at times, Cotto, Mosley, et al. People said he was bullshytting and he really did it. It's like Hopkins said. It's better to neutralize a fighter's strengths than it is to try to capitalize of their weaknesses. You might be able to disarm a man with a gun, but just letting him buck at you and trying to dodge them shyts is :patrice:.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Yeah I'm surprised by how many people in his camp are saying knock out.
They say it like they know something... I remember errebe saying manny was having a tuff camp and then u also add in that manny took a week off for rest which was bizzar... Maybe that's why Tyson went from manny wining to he don't know and that someone getting knocked out.