Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'm glad Roy da gawd is going to be a part of the telecast. I think he's the most insightful analyst in terms of TV. He always knows what's really happening. He peeped that Algieri's gameplan was to KO Pac before he even got let out the cage. :wow:

shyt, I was rewatching Trinidad and Mayorga and he kept saying if Tito threw to the body, he'd probably get Mayorga out of there. Of course, Tito threw to the body and then Mayorga sat down.

"Oh, he's not throwing he must be tired, Roy." "No, he's not tired. He's trying to catch him with a big punch right quick."

*big punch proceeds to land*

Roy be damn near prophetic at times. That's my GOAT from Pensacola, FL. :mycry:
his ring knowledge is otherworldly.:to:

what expect from the 4th best fighter of all time (in his prime:whoa:)?

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i dont think highly of chino at all :yeshrug:

shyt me neither...i had him losing to a :flabbynsick: Corley & Morales...even though i think he's gotten alot better since then under Garcia...

regardless of what you think about Chino... Jennings is incomparable in a p4p sense. Maidana is more proven and skilled than Jennings by a longshot...look at the quality of opposition both have faced (and beaten) in the leadup to their fights w/ Floyd & Wlad...their levels apart.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
shyt me neither...i had him losing to a :flabbynsick: Corley & Morales...even though i think he's gotten alot better since then under Garcia...

regardless of what you think about Chino... Jennings is incomparable in a p4p sense. Maidana is more proven and skilled than Jennings by a longshot...look at the quality of opposition both have faced (and beaten) in the leadup to their fights w/ Floyd & Wlad...their levels apart.
you right. my wlad stannery had talking out my ass. i do bleive in jennigs and think once he knocks out the overrated bama, he will be more proven than CHINO. :yeshrug:

i just honestly think chino is a glorified c+ or b- fighter that got lucky that he caught AB on an off day, and i think chino knows it as well. thats why he wont give us a runback and he eating his way up to cruiserweight :mjcry:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
pwrHoIG.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
shyt i dont know, floyd been taking the blue pill his entire career. :russ:

ironic that the biggest floyd stan EVER is AB and he got twice the heart of floyd, just wish he had the same skill:mjcry:

:to:

He needs to quit fukking around with Mike Stafford and hire Floyd Sr as his trainer already

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fight lacks an edge to me. It still feels like a huge business deal and everybody knows their place, including Manny in it being a UD to floyd. Everyone seems happy and jolly...Manny, Floyd and roach giggling on stage together yesterday etc.

This. It seems more business to me. They didn't even let the f*cking fans in to build the energy up :snoop:

I hope they don't pull the same shyt when come to weight in but I heard that fans have to pay to get in for Weight In tomorrow. Dunno how much iits cost them to get in.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roy Jones this morning on First Take talking about Floyd like Floyd was the best boxer he's ever seen. Something he said that I never heard anyone say before "Floyd brings to the table whatever is necessary to win that night" He will not come to engage you if he can control the distance. Roy said people keep bringing up Pacman legs but he don't punch with them. Hahaha

He was insinuating that Pacman size has disappeared and something is not clicking.

I noticed trainers and boxers been the same shyt about Pacman, first he was smaller then he was biggest so now he looks so small that and refused to take the drug test that had them :patrice:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile he dikk rides Ward who got put on his ass by a fukking journeyman.

We using Ward's 7th professional fight against him?:comeon:

And Ward won every round of that fight as well except that 4th round.

#SOGGang doesnt know what it means to win a fight by MD or SD:ahh:

How many other fighters in the sport can say that 27+ fights in to their career? :ohlawd: