Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
One punch in a 2 fight series is why you think Pac will win? Marcos threw over 1,500 punches at Floyd in two fights and that one punch is why you can see Pac winning? Floyd is so good that him getting hit with a solid punch at the age of 37 "must" be a sign that he's beatable.....:mjlol:
never said that dumbass. i have always said that MAY was gonna win 7-5 or 8-4, but if this wasnt a battle of two :flabbynsick:nikkas i think MAy in his prime would have won like 9-3 :camby:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
cool, but the best P4P boxer in the world shouldnt lose more than 2 rounds to a fighter like chino

put Ward in a ring with someone of that caliber and he prolly wns 11-1 AT WORST :yeshrug:

hell i dont even think WLAD would struggle with a fighter of chino's caliber :yeshrug:

have you seen some of the fighters that put wlad on his ass?

ross purrity took his zero..my nigerian bredren sam gave him all the types of hell in the first fight...TOS was even giving it to him before the cut bailed him out

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
have you seen some of the the fighters that put wlad on his ass?

ross purrity took his zero..my nigerian bredren sam gave him all the types of hell in the first fight...TOS was even giving it to him before the cut bailed him out
He CLEARLY doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
because chino is not that good breh. you see PAc get hurt by bum ass chris what about against brandon rios.:gang:

its not even that floyd got hit, its the fact that he arguably lost four rounds to maidana (in the first fight). if you the best P4P fighter i the world you should be dominating nikkas like maidana not having semi competitive fights with them :yeshrug:

I honestly thought there was a good chance Floyd was going to lose the first fight with Chino. He was out of it mentally for that fight. That was prime time for him to be beaten. Dude was on radio basically crying over Ms. Jackson a few days before the fight, taking shots at has been rappers and shyt online. For a sport that takes a monastic level of dedication, he didn't have it at all for that fight. The 2nd fight wasn't that competitive.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
have you seen some of the fighters that put wlad on his ass?

Meanwhile he dikk rides Ward who got put on his ass by a fukking journeyman.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
have you seen some of the the fighters that put wlad on his ass?

bring up fights from like 10 years ago brehs:russ:

Wlad just beat a fighter (by-by jennings) that is at least on the same level as chino probably a little better 9-2-1. WLAD at THIS POINT of his career would slump a nikka on chino's level :sas2:

dont believe me, rewatch the last two rounds of jennigs-wlad. that nikka wasnt letting his hands go the entire night for a reason :gang:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Meanwhile he dikk rides Ward who got put on his ass by a fukking journeyman.
to be fair breh..boone also put kovalev and superman on their asses too..nothing is worse than a skilled spoiler with career opponent/sparring partner mentality :to:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Well...I done put my coli cash up on Mayweather........Black Excellence, right?
scared.gif

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
to be fair breh..boone also put kovalev and superman on their asses too..nothing is worse than a skilled spoiler with career opponent/sparring partner mentality :to:
you think boone was an underachiever?

thinking about making a thread this sunday on fighters that never reached their full potential and I was considering him and Buster douglas as two examples.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Boone is the weirdest guy in boxing to me. It's almost like he fights to compete and not to win. But he fights hard and kinda smart.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you think boone was an underachiever?

thinking about making a thread this sunday on fighters that never reached their full potential and I was considering him and Buster douglas as two examples.
i do and make that thread sunday breh...it would be good convo

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I'm glad Roy da gawd is going to be a part of the telecast. I think he's the most insightful analyst in terms of TV. He always knows what's really happening. He peeped that Algieri's gameplan was to KO Pac before he even got let out the cage. :wow:

shyt, I was rewatching Trinidad and Mayorga and he kept saying if Tito threw to the body, he'd probably get Mayorga out of there. Of course, Tito threw to the body and then Mayorga sat down.

"Oh, he's not throwing he must be tired, Roy." "No, he's not tired. He's trying to catch him with a big punch right quick."

*big punch proceeds to land*

Roy be damn near prophetic at times. That's my GOAT from Pensacola, FL. :mjcry: