Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
top ten pound for pounder, i think hes 5... whens the last time floyd fought a top ten pound for pound fighter?:sas2:
shyt i dont know, floyd been taking the blue pill his entire career. :russ:

ironic that the biggest floyd stan EVER is AB and he got twice the heart of floyd, just wish he had the same skill:mjcry:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
real talk, alot of yall talking real greasy on both sides. i hope there's some ban bets, fuk all that avi shyt.

on may 3rd i wanna see some motherfukkas get jazzy jeff tossed out of the coli for a week. i know @Black_Jesus gotta have at least 20 bets on here :dead:

A lot of these Floyd stans wasn't really about that life.. nikkas just be talking half the time:sas1:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Remind me who he beat at WW? Go ahead... I'll wait.
Juan Manuel Marquez:sas1:

who only lost to PAC and MAy at WW :sas2:

and bradley DOMINATED Marquez at that :salka:

and outside of Juan who else has won more than 2 rounds aginst PAC in like the last 7 years :gang:

but imma let you floyd dikk riding ass cook :dre:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Juan Manuel Marquez:sas1:

who only lost to PAC and MAy at WW :sas2:

and bradley DOMINATED Marquez at that :salka:

and outside of Juan who else has won more than 2 rounds aginst PAC in like the last 7 years :gang:

but imma let you floyd dikk riding ass cook :dre:
Jmm is not a WW. You and the nikka that dapped you should know that.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Bradley dominated Marquez because he thought he was going to fight that "you just have to be tough" style he fought Ruslan with. He stayed away and frustrated JMM, granted he should have adjusted but that is what he prepared for.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I'm dikk riding Floyd because I said he got hurt vs chop chop? nikka get your little monkey ass the fukk up out of here.

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
Roy Jones this morning on First Take talking about Floyd like Floyd was the best boxer he's ever seen. Something he said that I never heard anyone say before "Floyd brings to the table whatever is necessary to win that night" He will not come to engage you if he can control the distance. Roy said people keep bringing up Pacman legs but he don't punch with them. Hahaha

He was insinuating that Pacman size has disappeared and something is not clicking.
They got Roy the hell out of there quick after that lol. I guess they was expecting him to dikk ride Pac

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I can see PAC winning. No way Floyd should struggle with Marcos. The old Floyd would never get clocked like that.

One punch in a 2 fight series is why you think Pac will win? Marcos threw over 1,500 punches at Floyd in two fights and that one punch is why you can see Pac winning? Floyd is so good that him getting hit with a solid punch at the age of 37 "must" be a sign that he's beatable.....:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Bradley dominated Marquez because he thought he was going to fight that "you just have to be tough" style he fought Ruslan with. He stayed away and frustrated JMM, granted he should have adjusted but that is what he prepared for.
but you admit that bradley dominated the nikka, the rest of the post looks like a dumb ass excuse to me. one of the most skilled fighters of this generation cant make adjustments now? :jay74: