Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never said that dumbass. i have always said that MAY was gonna win 7-5 or 8-4, but if this wasnt a battle of two :flabbynsick:nikkas i think MAy in his prime would have won like 9-3 :camby:

A clip showing one punch and the very first thing you typed was, "thats why I can see Pac winning".....now you wanna jump bad and say you didn't say it? Alright, man....:stopitslime:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
A clip showing one punch and the very first thing you typed was, "thats why I can see Pac winning".....now you wanna jump bad and say you didn't say it? Alright, man....:stopitslime:
When I said that I meant PAC winning is a possibility. Sorry for not articulating my point

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Max Kellerman talking about fighter meetings...:lupe: Floyd saying he doesnt love boxing anymore...

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Max Kellerman talking about fighter meetings...:lupe: Floyd saying he doesnt love boxing anymore...

I'm actually fine with him not loving it like he used to because through it all, he's never taken his gifts for granted. He's probably tired of the entirety of it all, that's why he wrote that letter. Like he said, if he got knocked out, this fight would have never happened, among other things. The verbal barrage that he's taking through the years, from Brian Kenny to Jim Lampley. He can't hit them, but his contract does say that he can hit Manny, who is the embodiment of all of that. Fairly or not, he's going to catch the wrathof that. Floyd is going to fight mad. The cognitive dissonance people have used in this fight, saying in both breaths, Floyd waited for Manny to get older, while he's two years older himself to that Floyd is scared, when he tried to bend over backwards to get the fight done the first time with the drug testing. Manny wants to talk about the bible, that's cool, Floyd is there to exercise some demons.

Treason

All Star
Daps
BOXING1-master675.jpg

interesting breakdown