Packers and Jordan Love agree to 4yr/$220M extension

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Love has bozo tendencies in his decision making
Casuals :mjlol:

Obviously u never seen him play outside a game or two.

Mahomes threw less TDs and more INTs than Love last year but im sure he doesnt have "bozo tendencies"

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
NFL has lost its mine.. its a ton of QBs in college contrary to what people say.

Just get pieces around them.. 55 mil off one year is crazy and stupid

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
NFL has lost its mine.. its a ton of QBs in college contrary to what people say.

Just get pieces around them.. 55 mil off one year is crazy and stupid
His contract is smart and GB knows what they are doing. Whats crazy is fans thinking they know more than teams who run their organziation. Especially a franchise who knows how to draft and develop QBs long term.

But ill let coli nikkas cook and dissapear when hes a proven elite player

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
His contract is smart and GB knows what they are doing. Whats crazy is fans thinking they know more than teams who run their organziation. Especially a franchise who knows how to draft and develop QBs long term.

But ill let coli nikkas cook and dissapear when hes a proven elite player

Man stfu..

Like you NEVER SAT BACK AND SAID A PLAYER MOVE WAS STUPID.

I never said Jordan aint good...55 Mill good? HOW

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Man stfu..

Like you NEVER SAT BACK AND SAID A PLAYER MOVE WAS STUPID.

I never said Jordan aint good...55 Mill good? HOW
This aint stupid move and teams cant control how the QB market is smart guy. U think Love aint gonna get paid more than Daniels or Cousins? :dahell:

Love is legit but u know more so tell it how it is :mjlol:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
This aint stupid move and teams cant control how the QB market is smart guy. U think Love aint gonna get paid more than Daniels or Cousins? :dahell:

Love is legit but u know more so tell it how it is :mjlol:

Whatevs.. I dont feel like a back and forth on a Saturday..

He good tho.. but I just dont like the number.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
He did beat my Boys in the post season but Prescott consistently underachieving in post season.

This may be too soon for a deal like this but I'm not mad at black and half black men making their money.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
They did that to themselves. They let him sit all those years AND bust it open for another QB the whole time. So they will never get that peak young QB on a rookie deal value because they tried to have it both ways.

If they draft Justin or Tee they mightve won a couple SBs. All they have to show for him as of now is 1 playoff win. They was in the NFC chip game when they drafted him. Drafting him wasnt the problem as much as trying to double dip with Rodgers was. You either go all in on the vet and get him more weapons OR go all in on the future and get the kings ransom you coulda got for ARod at the time. Instead now they jump straight to paying a QB off of a 10 game stretch.
Packers werent one WR away from winning the SB my guy

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They arent winning a SB due to them :comeon:
Of course not and I didnt suggest that. If you are a play away from the SB without either. I think you got a decent shot at a SB with JJ. Aint like they was 7-9.