Packers and Jordan Love agree to 4yr/$220M extension

Daps
Reppin
NULL

WAIT UNTIL PURDY GETS
HIS TEAM DESTROYING DEAL

:devil:
:evil:

How much longer can the qb contract breaking up or ruining the team or needing to win when your guys on a rookie deal narrative last?
Look at the qbs who have won in the last 10,20 30 years. Doesnt look like many cheap qbs. Looks like established all pro qbs for the most part.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Im saving this thread for all u hating nikkas as the season progresses. Last year i let yall say narratives like Goff is better but this year its foot on neck season if i read some dumb shyt like that again :birdman:

broller

Veteran
Daps
This Eritrean agent mulugheta is moving like he’s Klutch NFL…. Can’t guard Mike Thomas, sugar booty Deshaun Watson…

Frfr. I think the Zest Lord is with him too. Respect to him.

Last edited:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Love is legitimate. This deal will look good for GB in the future. He's the next big thing and he's also going to be a really popular player. Great skillset, the sisters will love him because he's not PAWGin etc

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Packers have had a pretty good track record with QBs. So even though its a small sample size,cant blame them for trusting in their development:francis:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How much longer can the qb contract breaking up or ruining the team or needing to win when your guys on a rookie deal narrative last?
Look at the qbs who have won in the last 10,20 30 years. Doesnt look like many cheap qbs. Looks like established all pro qbs for the most part.

WARNER, BRADY, BIG BEN, ELI, FLACCO, RUSS, MAHOMES
ALL WON ON THEIR FIRST CONTRACTS.

THATS 17 RINGS

Daps
Reppin
NULL

WARNER, BRADY, BIG BEN, ELI, FLACCO, RUSS, MAHOMES
ALL WON ON THEIR FIRST CONTRACTS.

THATS 17 RINGS

I knew about Brady Russ and Mahommes.
Didnt know where Flacco was contract wise thought he was a little older. I remember that playoff run got him paid but thought that was his 3rd deal.
And you got me with Warner forgot about him somehow.
But Eli and Big Ben, wasn't that the era top qb picks were already some of the highest paid players in the league until Sam Bradford came along and the vets said enough was enough? Lol
Even if im wrong about them thats about 1/3 of the super bowls since the mid 90s.

Anyway my point is everyones gonna have an expensive qb soon because if you manage to draft a good one seems you gotta keep him.
Too many busts at qb you could end up without one for 5-10 years if you draft a bust or two. (Im a bills fan we went 15 or 20 :snoop: )
Its about drafting well everywhere else. And not missing on high paid fas. Even the best FAs more often then not their best days are behind them or they wouldnt be available. You need one here and there but cant miss.

b. woods

Peace
Daps