Packers and Jordan Love agree to 4yr/$220M extension

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
I can't wait for all them trash ass ducks this fakkit throws up to become picks next year insha allah this be the worst contract in history :wow:
wont happen and you mad as fucc. he was the only QB to make KC's defense look HELPLESS.

As a GB fan he deserves it. He signed a fukk you deal last year that maintained GBs integrity if he were to continue to suck multiple diccs past Week 9, GB would just be able to cut his ass for basically nothing and draft a QB in THIS past draft. They hedged their bet, and STILL didn't exceed Lawrence and Burrow. And this year he is playing for 12M.

Good deal. It's a good deal and he's a good fukking kid whose team and fanbase has grown to embrace him.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew about Brady Russ and Mahommes.
Didnt know where Flacco was contract wise thought he was a little older. I remember that playoff run got him paid but thought that was his 3rd deal.
And you got me with Warner forgot about him somehow.
But Eli and Big Ben, wasn't that the era top qb picks were already some of the highest paid players in the league until Sam Bradford came along and the vets said enough was enough? Lol
Even if im wrong about them thats about 1/3 of the super bowls since the mid 90s.

Anyway my point is everyones gonna have an expensive qb soon because if you manage to draft a good one seems you gotta keep him.
Too many busts at qb you could end up without one for 5-10 years if you draft a bust or two. (Im a bills fan we went 15 or 20 :snoop: )
Its about drafting well everywhere else. And not missing on high paid fas. Even the best FAs more often then not their best days are behind them or they wouldnt be available. You need one here and there but cant miss.

Flacco wanted a deal that offseason and either he didn't get it or they lowballed him. Can't remember. But he went out and won the SB that year and got the big deal and......the Lamar train took off. Once the QB making that big money, you need to absolutely hit on those other picks because they take up so much fukking cap....then other players start wanting to get paid. 9ers have to win this year before they give Brock that big contract.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: based on one good half a season
They did that to themselves. They let him sit all those years AND bust it open for another QB the whole time. So they will never get that peak young QB on a rookie deal value because they tried to have it both ways.

So despite the crying, drafting him was the right move looking back.
If they draft Justin or Tee they mightve won a couple SBs. All they have to show for him as of now is 1 playoff win. They was in the NFC chip game when they drafted him. Drafting him wasnt the problem as much as trying to double dip with Rodgers was. You either go all in on the vet and get him more weapons OR go all in on the future and get the kings ransom you coulda got for ARod at the time. Instead now they jump straight to paying a QB off of a 10 game stretch.