Pacific Rim: Uprising (Official Thread) *Teaser Added*

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They were beyond terrible, simply cringe worthy

Even on my blu I fast foward through those 2

That's my problem with the movie..everyone aside from Idris is meh. It needed 80s Kurt Russell to be the star. That type of star with that type of presence and charisma

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
eh, this is dvd status to me. the fight scenes were good, but the dialogue and acting was terrible in the first one. unless they put in more action and less acting and talking then i could care less.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I was going to come in and give it a big meh but I'm going to let nikkas live. Glad the fans are getting a sequel. I wasn't impressed so it's not for me. Holla at me when hellboy 3 is a go:sas1:

prob not going to happen
Ron Perlman is old as shyt.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
GoT-GIF-3.gif

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i didn't hate the movie, but i watched it stone faced the entire time which may be worse. meanwhile a ton of people love this but will shyt all over Transformers. switch director names and the movies aren't even that different. Pacific Rim wasn't good.
giphy.gif

Said the same shyt when it came out. Especially when I saw fanboys saying "it's a movie about robots you're supposed to turn your brain off" yet when Michael bay does it, it's a cardinal sin and he should be stoned to death. What's good for the del toro is good for the bay

Conz

Superstar
Daps
love the "turn your brain off" defense.

Godzilla was weak too. Really, this was a mashup of 2 subpar popcorn movies. The first Transformers was considerably better than Pacific Rim to me. I have almost no interest in the new one though

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i didn't hate the movie, but i watched it stone faced the entire time which may be worse. meanwhile a ton of people love this but will shyt all over Transformers. switch director names and the movies aren't even that different. Pacific Rim wasn't good.
giphy.gif

Said the same shyt when it came out. Especially when I saw fanboys saying "it's a movie about robots you're supposed to turn your brain off" yet when Michael bay does it, it's a cardinal sin and he should be stoned to death. What's good for the del toro is good for the bay

I disagree. They're similar, but I enjoyed PR a lot more. I don't stan movie diectors, either.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I disagree. They're similar, but I enjoyed PR a lot more. I don't stan movie diectors, either.

Well you'd be the exception breh. I got no problem with someone saying they enjoyed it. I didn't and everything isn't for everybody so that's cool but what bugged me was people excusing Del Toro using the verbatim justification people use for transformer movies and just being hypocritical

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well you'd be the exception breh. I got no problem with someone saying they enjoyed it. I didn't and everything isn't for everybody so that's cool but what bugged me was people excusing Del Toro using the verbatim justification people use for transformer movies and just being hypocritical

Yeah, that's annoying.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It was a movie you watch if you got nothing else to see then it's straight to the bushes after it's done.

I'll do the same with this one unless it's worthy of being watched more than once.