Pacific Rim: Uprising (Official Thread) *Teaser Added*

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
better be a prequel with idris, those other actors were beyond trash
Or they do a time jump where it is an entire new cast and I never have to see that white dude and Asian chick struggle to act ever again.
Hellboy 2>>>>>>>> hellboy
I agree; I like Hellboy 2 more than the original too.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Or they do a time jump where it is an entire new cast and I never have to see that white dude and Asian chick struggle to act ever again.

I don't know how you nikkas can say that. hellboy 2 took the whole mythos of the first one and threw it to the bushes for some pan labyrinth knock off feel :dahell:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Breh you do realize we aren't a hive mind right? Lol I disagree. I thought hellboy 2 was the better flick and took the strengths of the first and just built on them. He had more freedom to really dive into that world and I liked it. If you didn't like it cool. Not going to change how I felt about it. Glad you got your Pacific Rim sequel breh
Never cared for one either way and did having more freedom to delve into that world help matters? part 2 clearly had a more commercial kiddie feel to it and they ratcheted the CGI to boot and it still didnt force a 3rd movie what does that tell you

ps :russ: at the line about taking strengths from p1 and building on it when p2 was a totally different movie in tone, style and approach

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Never cared for one either way and did having more freedom to delve into that world help matters? part 2 clearly had a more commercial kiddie feel to it and they ratcheted the CGI to boot and it still didnt force a 3rd movie what does that tell you

ps :russ: at the line about taking strengths from p1 and building on it when p2 was a totally different movie in tone, style and approach

I disagree breh. LOL I know how you feel man, won't change my opinion. it is what it is. you don't like it, I do:yeshrug:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They were beyond terrible, simply cringe worthy

Even on my blu I fast foward through those 2