Pac dropped 2 albums in less than 12 months

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
you do realize what work ethic means right, b?? regardless of if you enjoy his music or not...waynes work ethic for like the last 7 years has been godly..that nikka pac wasnt grindin

if we are strictly talkin work ethic- then waynes up there but not close to pac- cmon man i own makaveli 1-16- pac had more than 500 unreleased songs recorded before he died

if we are talking about work ethic and quality- no one can compare to Pac

gotta agree with zay24- wayne might record alot of tracks but the quality is seriously lacking

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Word, im starting to see that.

Only racist cacs and house nikkas hate on a man who came to defense of an innocent black male being harrassed by two racist ass cops, got shot at by them, took cover then hit them both with his gun and beat the charge while walking about of court with the George jefferson stroll:king:

One of the greatest moments in black history

Pac had the GOAT work ethic. Where u think wayne learned his from. Wayne might be able to keep up with Pac but his quality aint nearly as good. And lets not forget that dropped 4 classics...all while beating cases...filming movies...being imprisoned...gettin shot...etc etc. And 3 went on to sell multi millions worldwide. And left an impact most albums dont stand a chance of matching.

Sent from my Evo via Tapatalk 2 suckas

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Yeah pac did all that but...

Reasonable Doubt (1996) :smoker:
In My Lifetime, Vol. 1 (1997) :ehh:
Vol. 2... Hard Knock Life (1998)
Vol. 3... Life and Times of S. Carter (1999)
The Dynasty: Roc La Familia (2000) :smoker:
The Blueprint (2001) :ehh:
The Blueprint2: The Gift & The Curse (2002)
The Black Album (2003) :ehh:

bangers every year son
2004-present looking kinda empty :pachaha:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh i been looking for that footage for a long ass time lol.

Lol we need a gif of pac doin the george jefforson outta court...I've seen it mixed in with other clips but not by itself on youtube....2pac is hiphops aesop fable...lived a life that's hard to believe and had too many great moments...the middle finger on the stretcher is :boss: too.

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
Lol we need a gif of pac doin the george jefforson outta court...I've seen it mixed in with other clips but not by itself on youtube....2pac is hiphops aesop fable...lived a life that's hard to believe and had too many great moments...the middle finger on the stretcher is :boss: too.

fav pac moment

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
qQNb8.gif

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
in time you realize how overated that 2 albums in a year shyt is b...nikkas werent doin mixtapes like they do now, so now essentially everybody is able to do this...but back then they just had the label support cuz they were hot and makin more money than record companies do now

:pacspit:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt is cray, I think DMX may have done the same also tho.

He also filmed two major motion pictures and recorded The Outlawz "Before I rise" album within the same time span :ooh:

Not to mention the hundreds of unreleased tracks that have been released from that time period ( and some still haven't seen the light of day yet)

Recorded two videos for an album that wasn't even out yet (2 live and die in LA and Toss it Up) and was still releasing videos from his previous album ("I ain't mad at cha" dropped only a few days after he died....WHY THE HELL WOULD U DROP A NEW VIDEO FOR UR OLD ALBUM WHEN U HAVE A NEW ONE COMING OUT THO? THAT NEVER MADE SENSE TO ME....just saying)

Lets not forget Me Against the World dropped in 1995 when the nikka was locked up for much of that year.

You can't really blame Pac for being upset with Dre if he's putting in all that work and Dre is dropping an album every 10 years
:what:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :pachaha:

This is why :pachaha: is the undeniable GOAT :bow:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It's crazy, the Makaveli series was suppose to be mixtapes sold in swapmeets and mom and pops. If he had lived at least 2 more years the game would prolly be better off today.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Dr. Dre dropped 2 albums in 20 years :win:

BUT Dr. Dre is alive, rich as fukk, has a family and physically looking like he's younger than he was when he dropped his last album.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I really dont see how any real nikka can hate on 2pac. It just doesn't make sense to me.:yeshrug:

This is what baffles me.

And people can talk about how much more material a lil wayne has. But i cant relate to none of the shyt he talkin bout