Pac dropped 2 albums in less than 12 months

grock2727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
0lies dropped Real Testament and Definion Of Real same year too....and I guess we not gon talk about E-40s run of droppin multiple albums same day...he dropped one too many this time around but to be in the game as long as he has and still be puttin out the ammount of quality work is crazy.

I believe we're talking about albums people care about. (Sorry, I had to.)

He referring to X being the first musician to have his first two albums released in the same year both debut at #1

I didn't get that from his comment, he really only referred to having two albums drop in one year. If so then I believe X does have the record for most #1's since a #1 debut with like 4 or 5, which is impressive, but those artists rarely last long.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
When you're very passionate about your music you will achieve inhuman milestones. Many rappers today have poor work ethic and instead of making new music they're in the clubs partying it up and spending away their advance.

choc city

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
X dropped 2 crazy albums in the same year...and both TOPPED BILLBOARD FIRST WEEK OUT. Now, THAT'S impressive

images

superd_1085019.jpg

Not just impressive, its a record for shortest amount of time between albums by the same artist debuting at #1.

Sidebar: Why does Day-bue have a T in it? Werds are stoopid :pachaha:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^Sh*t, even S4MN was extremely dope but people don't rate it as high because it has more of an old school feel to it. But that album was kind of the perfect mix between the old school and new school kind of sound. Pac is also one of the very few people to have certified classic songs that are pretty much recognized as classics by everyone in the hip hop community on every single one of his albums..

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
It's impossible.

Word, im starting to see that.

Only racist cacs and house nikkas hate on a man who came to defense of an innocent black male being harrassed by two racist ass cops, got shot at by them, took cover then hit them both with his gun and beat the charge while walking about of court with the George jefferson stroll:king:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Word, im starting to see that.

Only racist cacs and house nikkas hate on a man who came to defense of an innocent black male being harrassed by two racist ass cops, got shot at by them, took cover then hit them both with his gun and beat the charge while walking about of court with the George jefferson stroll:king:

breh i been looking for that footage for a long ass time lol.

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
cmon dont compare that faq joe camel to pac- enough of that

Pac had the greatest work ethic of any rapper- like rhyme king said he actually recorded multiple albums during that time- and then had a shyt load of unreleased material he could have used for other albums

PAC= G.O.A.T. Rapper

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
cmon dont compare that faq joe camel to pac- enough of that

Pac had the greatest work ethic of any rapper- like rhyme king said he actually recorded multiple albums during that time- and then had a shyt load of unreleased material he could have used for other albums

PAC= G.O.A.T. Rapper

:childplease:

greatest work ethic = weezy f

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
you do realize what work ethic means right, b?? regardless of if you enjoy his music or not...waynes work ethic for like the last 7 years has been godly..that nikka pac wasnt grindin

Pac made a top 5 album alltime in 3 days.
Wayne gets drunk n high and talks about dumb shyt over semi hot beats:skip: