Pac dropped 2 albums in less than 12 months

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
That shyt is cray, I think DMX may have done the same also tho.

He also filmed two major motion pictures and recorded The Outlawz "Before I rise" album within the same time span :ooh:

Not to mention the hundreds of unreleased tracks that have been released from that time period ( and some still haven't seen the light of day yet)

Recorded two videos for an album that wasn't even out yet (2 live and die in LA and Toss it Up) and was still releasing videos from his previous album ("I ain't mad at cha" dropped only a few days after he died....WHY THE HELL WOULD U DROP A NEW VIDEO FOR UR OLD ALBUM WHEN U HAVE A NEW ONE COMING OUT THO? THAT NEVER MADE SENSE TO ME....just saying)

Lets not forget Me Against the World dropped in 1995 when the nikka was locked up for much of that year.

You can't really blame Pac for being upset with Dre if he's putting in all that work and Dre is dropping an album every 10 years
:what:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :pachaha:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Yeah pac did all that but...

Reasonable Doubt (1996)
In My Lifetime, Vol. 1 (1997)
Vol. 2... Hard Knock Life (1998)
Vol. 3... Life and Times of S. Carter (1999)
The Dynasty: Roc La Familia (2000)
The Blueprint (2001)
The Blueprint2: The Gift & The Curse (2002)
The Black Album (2003)

bangers every year son

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he was already dead one year and the album was already finished, friend

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
in time you realize how overated that 2 albums in a year shyt is b...nikkas werent doin mixtapes like they do now, so now essentially everybody is able to do this...but back then they just had the label support cuz they were hot and makin more money than record companies do now

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
in time you realize how overated that 2 albums in a year shyt is b...nikkas werent doin mixtapes like they do now, so now essentially everybody is able to do this...but back then they just had the label support cuz they were hot and makin more money than record companies do now

Oh so nikkas makin classic timeless albums in 3 days is regular now:wtb:?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Yeah pac did all that but...

Reasonable Doubt (1996)
In My Lifetime, Vol. 1 (1997)
Vol. 2... Hard Knock Life (1998)
Vol. 3... Life and Times of S. Carter (1999)
The Dynasty: Roc La Familia (2000)
The Blueprint (2001)
The Blueprint2: The Gift & The Curse (2002)
The Black Album (2003)

bangers every year son

true.

But Jay wasn't making movies in between them shyts.....

plus music comes easy when u biting people's lyrics, hoping on trends and soaking up all the swag from the young rappers you surround yourself with like a vampire. (Having 2 of the best producers in the game at the time as your OWN personal in house producers helps also)

Jay ain't got much unreleased material also........

If Pac had never been murked I could see it looking exactly like Jay's list tho, plus more.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina

:childplease: holla @ me when a nikka makes 2 certified classic ALBUMS in a span of 7 months.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
:childplease: holla @ me when a nikka makes 2 certified classic ALBUMS in a span of 7 months.

i guess you or the other poster cant understand my logic

they dont have opportunities to do albums like that anymore...so they release free albums...i.e. rich forever...going into god forgives, i dont...

rich forever could have been sold in stores but labels aint doin that anymore...its considered a classic mixtape..it woulda been considered a classic album...as will gfid when it releases :stylin:

my point is that shyt is overated, b...these nikkas record 40 songs in like 2 weeks, its been like that for years...but in the 90s they couldnt really put it out like they could now...so 2 albums in a year was a big thing...now theyre able to just leak it for promo and buzz

Daps

big difference...dudes recorded on TAPE back then, now everything is mp3 and digital. Two dudes can be on opposite sides of the world...get on skype collab, email music back and forth and have a record out in 24 hours if they wanted.

internet wasn't popular back then plus with everything being on DAT they would have to mail it.

Also, you couldn't fit a studio on a tour bus like dudes are doing now...really a lap top and a mic is a studio...again, HUGE DIFFERENCE between then and now. Don't get me started on the content/quality of music between then and now.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
X dropped 2 crazy albums in the same year...and both TOPPED BILLBOARD FIRST WEEK OUT. Now, THAT'S impressive

images

superd_1085019.jpg

NuclearBomb

Rookie
Daps
two great albums and shyt loads of good unreleased tracks in such a short time. any1 get that makaveli demo? startin to think it may be better than the released one