P-Valley - Mississippi Strip Club TV Series (Starz/July 12th/Trailer)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I've watched one episode of this show and Terricka is the new Tariq; I want that little bytch dead. This is how nikkas must have felt about King Joffrey. She also has such an old face for her age.

Mercedes has such a generic and familiar look to her. There's a version of her in every hood in America. Much like Terricka she has an old face. But they do look like they could be mother and daughter.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I've watched one episode of this show and Terricka is the new Tariq; I want that little bytch dead. This is how nikkas must have felt about King Joffrey. She also has such an old face for her age.

Mercedes has such a generic and familiar look to her. There's a version of her in every hood in America. Much like Terricka she has an old face. But they do look like they could be mother and daughter.

Terricka at times looks like Venus Williams and at times Mercedes look like the female rapper Khia. I can't unsee it

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

:dead:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
They better stop playing with my emotions when it comes to Grandma Ernestine. Loretta Divine always understands the assignment and extra credit.
That's a fact. Loretta Devine's name doesn't get mentioned enough when we talk about our GOAT Black actresses. She always brings her A game to her roles.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: @ these ling ass SM posts trying to explain all this bullshyt.

Breh, them shyts are the quintessential "We got it the first time, breh" posts. The symbolism and imagery really isn't anywhere near as intricate and deep as they're making it out to be.

Also, they need to learn from other shows, and not give out any of this information until after the season is over. Letting fans run with their own analysis and theories until the last possible moment is proven to be effective.

Can we get back to the strippers, please?
:why::what:

Can we get back to ANYTHING positive, please? Almost nothing good has happened to any of these characters this season. It's extra frustrating because they're not adding anything new or unique to the discussions about the subjects they're bringing up.