P-Valley - Mississippi Strip Club TV Series (Starz/July 12th/Trailer)

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Every time I get an episode with ass and titties the following ep is always got some stuff that makes me hit the scust face.

You brehs better prep to FFWD.

Edit: aside from that great episode.

Last edited:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Every time I get an episode with ass and titties the following ep is always got some stuff that makes me happy the scust face.

You brehs better prep to FFWD.

Edit: aside from that great episode.
That's my biggest gripe with this show. For a show about strippers and that lifestyle, I've seen more dude on dude action than nekkid strippers

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
i like that Mercedes was forcing Tarika to make her own decision, while Tarika wanted Mercedes to just make the decision for her. Mercedes was trying to show Tarika that she's giving Tarika the CHOICES that she never got. Mercedes resents her mother because it was her mother's choice and the court's decisions when it came to her pregnancy and custody of Tarika. Tarika was on some "you decide...so i can be mad at you forever and i won't have to take responsibility".

Good contrast between life and death in this episode.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
i like that Mercedes was forcing Tarika to make her own decision, while Tarika wanted Mercedes to just make the decision for her. Mercedes was trying to show Tarika that she's giving Tarika the CHOICES that she never got. Mercedes resents her mother because it was her mother's choice and the court's decisions when it came to her pregnancy and custody of Tarika. Tarika was on some "you decide...so i can be mad at you forever and i won't have to take responsibility".

Good contrast between life and death in this episode.
It was also cool that Mercedes kept it real and told Tarika the realities & consequences of her choices. That was a nice touch.