P-Valley - Mississippi Strip Club TV Series (Starz/July 12th/Trailer)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Great thoughtful ep. Being a grandparent at 30 is absolutely wild. I’m glad they made it subtle that cedes wanted her to get the abortion instead of outright. The “if you going to hell I’ll be right there with you” line was great too. It’s nice to see cedes get her moment to shine as a mother. The uncle Clifford storyline was :mjcry: cuz u know he loves his grandmother and she been his foundation forever. Her saying she didn’t wanna die alone and knowing how those covid protocols were is sad af brehs. It’s crazy how the stuff with him and lil murda is heartfelt but niccas can’t get over the gay shyt (I mean I skipped tf out the love scene but I don’t let u bother me like u niccas). If this was a m/f relationship there would be no complaints. The hailey, keyshawn stuff seemed mad random to me. I get they went through the same thing but they weren’t like best friends in the club. So for her to seek her out this deep into the season seemed odd.
A triple threat. That song she sang at the beginning was beautiful
There’s a reason she was one of the original dreamgirls. Loretta got skills :wow:
That's my biggest gripe with this show. For a show about strippers and that lifestyle, I've seen more dude on dude action than nekkid strippers
the club ain’t even open that much this season breh. U just want them whipping out titties for the fukk of it? :mjlol: last season was an insane amount of nudity. At least let the club be open before u complain.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Great thoughtful ep. Being a grandparent at 30 is absolutely wild. I’m glad they made it subtle that cedes wanted her to get the abortion instead of outright. The “if you going to hell I’ll be right there with you” line was great too. It’s nice to see cedes get her moment to shine as a mother. The uncle Clifford storyline was :mjcry: cuz u know he loves his grandmother and she been his foundation forever. Her saying she didn’t wanna die alone and knowing how those covid protocols were is sad af brehs. It’s crazy how the stuff with him and lil murda is heartfelt but niccas can’t get over the gay shyt (I mean I skipped tf out the love scene but I don’t let u bother me like u niccas). If this was a m/f relationship there would be no complaints. The hailey, keyshawn stuff seemed mad random to me. I get they went through the same thing but they weren’t like best friends in the club. So for her to seek her out this deep into the season seemed odd.

There’s a reason she was one of the original dreamgirls. Loretta got skills :wow:

the club ain’t even open that much this season breh. U just want them whipping out titties for the fukk of it? :mjlol: last season was an insane amount of nudity. At least let the club be open before u complain.
All I'm saying is that if they reflected reality they would have found a way. Alot of clubs were actually still open and used creative ways to remain that way like they did on the first ep. It's a strip club. There is no such thing as an insane amount of nudity. It comes with the territory.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The direction that this season is going in is confusing as hell. They’ll advance the main storyline for an episode then deviate to subplots for the next two.

First season was fun because the Pynk and strippers was the centerpiece of the show, this season is kind of just depressing. Every character on this show has a damn skeleton in the closet

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Overall it was a good episode. It does seem in one episode it goes forward but then goes backwards in the next episode. They had been showing lil murda has this alpha top but uncle cliff fukked him this episode so I guess he's a versatile top...:dame:

They are definitely setting up Keyshawn to kill derrick in the finale. Every episode she has new bruises, he's beating on the kids and shyt.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point they made was crystal clear, but I lost my shyt laughing when Mercedes was talking about being a grandmother at 30. Ain't no damn way I'm supposed to believe that woman is only 30. I looked it up, and sure enough Brandee Evans is 37 in real life. This show is wild with the random ages they're throwing out for some of these characters.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
The point they made was crystal clear, but I lost my shyt laughing when Mercedes was talking about being a grandmother at 30. Ain't no damn way I'm supposed to believe that woman is only 30. I looked it up, and sure enough Brandee Evans is 37 in real life. This show is wild with the random ages they're throwing out for some of these characters.

lmaoooo jinx. My post right after yours is saying the same damn thing :dead: