P-Valley - Mississippi Strip Club TV Series (Starz/July 12th/Trailer)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
All I'm saying is that if they reflected reality they would have found a way. Alot of clubs were actually still open and used creative ways to remain that way like they did on the first ep. It's a strip club. There is no such thing as an insane amount of nudity. It comes with the territory.
a lot werent though. I had so many chicks on IG and snap complaining about not making money during that time. Thats when even strippers like russialit got into OF even tho they said she'd nvr do it. The portrayal of that is pretty accurate. And nah they were getting naked multiple times every ep basically. Almost to the point where i couldnt refer certain ppl to watch it.
ONLLLY glaring thing I hate suspending my belief on is Mercedes being only 30. The actress playing her looks every bit of a mid 40's person
she's 37 my guy. I nvr once thought she was 40. U doing her dirty breh

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
a lot werent though. I had so many chicks on IG and snap complaining about not making money during that time. Thats when even strippers like russialit got into OF even tho they said she'd nvr do it. The portrayal of that is pretty accurate. And nah they were getting naked multiple times every ep basically. Almost to the point where i couldnt refer certain ppl to watch it.

she's 37 my guy. I nvr once thought she was 40. U doing her dirty breh

She's actually 42-43 according to LSA

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Autumn was getting on my nerves until she visited Keyshawn. She redeemed herself because Keyshawn is hopeless. If you not gonna do it for yourself at least do it for your kids. He dislocated that baby arm! He should have been dead. Autumn, Diamond and Woddy are all in her corner. How you got 3 killers willing to do your dirty work and you still scared?