P-Valley - Mississippi Strip Club TV Series (Starz/July 12th/Trailer)

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
FXUWunlWYAUeBmk

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The bytches on my fb are eating this homo shyt up:mjlol:

Talkin bout the were in tears n shyt
I was in tears too, laughing at that shyt.

Bad part about it is, w/o all the gay shyt it would be a good story between Murda/Teak.
Just watched the ending. Another good episode. They definitely couldve done all this shyt w/o them being lovers.
That shyt really added nothing to their story, they couldve been just as close and none of Teak's traumas had to do with being gay.

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
One of the better episodes besides the last two dumb sex scenes. Thought the Andre one was a dream smh

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't understand why coach was mad 🥴. Also I hope Big Bone ain't some spy from whatever cult Montavious and "Lakiesha Autumn Savage" are connected to. The way she looked at the ring was sus.
Facts. They would have been passing the mic right after Mercedes busted that nut. Having a threesome and not wanting the two women into each other is retarded. That made zero sense. I assume it was just a way to set Mercedes back to give her more struggle to overcome. Goofy.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand why coach was mad 🥴. Also I hope Big Bone ain't some spy from whatever cult Montavious and "Lakiesha Autumn Savage" are connected to. The way she looked at the ring was sus.
It wasnt a cult, it was a legit gang iirc. But maybe I'm wrong. Either way, it does seem Big Bone is connected with how she was looking at that ring.