P-Valley - Mississippi Strip Club TV Series (Starz/July 12th/Trailer)

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

KingsOfKings

Daps

KingsOfKings

Daps

KingsOfKings

Daps
Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Damn man, I feel for mercedes. No matter what moves she makes, she always end up in some bullshyt.

Gave the white boy some p*ssy, got pregnant and tried to help him with his abuse issues, she became that man's punching bag
Tried to do her own thing, and put money on the table for her family. Rome tried to rape her
She went back home, found out this fukk nikka abusing the kids.

Nah man, that man gotta go.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Damn man, I feel for mercedes. No matter what moves she makes, she always end up in some bullshyt.

Gave the white boy some p*ssy, got pregnant and tried to help him with his abuse issues, she became that man's punching bag
Tried to do her own thing, and put money on the table for her family. Rome tried to rape her
She went back home, found out this fukk nikka abusing the kids.

Nah man, that man gotta go.
Assuming you mean Mississippi/Kreyshawn?
Im a bit confused, does everyone know Murda is β€œBi”?
Seems so. idk how Rome would have video of Murda fukking some dude. It obviously isnt a vid with Teak since he said "for all I know they fukking each other". Doubt it's Clifford. shyt weird as hell. Also seemed like the rival rapper Teak got into it with at the club knew as well.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Assuming you mean Mississippi/Kreyshawn?

Seems so. idk how Rome would have video of Murda fukking some dude. It obviously isnt a vid with Teak since he said "for all I know they fukking each other". Doubt it's Clifford. shyt weird as hell. Also seemed like the rival rapper Teak got into it with at the club knew as well.
Oh yeah, I mean misisipi. Im waiting on the 6th episode. i need that asap in my life

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Ngl I watched a couple episodes of season 1 n hit the Seinfeld gif

In fact only reason I'm in here is cause I read on FB they had some super duper extra zesty shyt in there recently that would make even the most accepting of gays uncomfortable. So naturally I come in here and find y'all are all eager to engage in battymon behavior for your viewing pleasure :scust:

In before yall get to sounding like one of them sus nikkas on my timeline talmbout sum "I'm only here for the bytches" like tastyblacks ain't been keeping us well fed for years

Daps
Ngl I watched a couple episodes of season 1 n hit the Seinfeld gif

In fact only reason I'm in here is cause I read on FB they had some super duper extra zesty shyt in there recently that would make even the most accepting of gays uncomfortable. So naturally I come in here and find y'all are all eager to engage in battymon behavior for your viewing pleasure :scust:

In before yall get to sounding like one of them sus nikkas on my timeline talmbout sum "I'm only here for the bytches" like tastyblacks ain't been keeping us well fed for years

It appears that you are the one who is questioning themselves because why is some super gay shyt what attracts you to investigating the show?