P-Valley - Mississippi Strip Club TV Series (Starz/July 12th/Trailer)

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Facts. They would have been passing the mic right after Mercedes busted that nut. Having a threesome and not wanting the two women i to each other is retarded. That made zero sense. I assume it was just a way to set Mercedes back to give her more struggle to overcome. Goofy.
Somebody I watch on YouTube said this show is like Good Times. The writers go out of their way to keep the protagonists down and out.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
It wasnt a cult, it was a legit gang iirc. But maybe I'm wrong. Either way, it does seem Big Bone is connected with how she was looking at that ring.
You're right it was a gang. I hope they go into Autumns background like they did Keyshawns.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You're right it was a gang. I hope they go into Autumns background like they did Keyshawns.
If it means more background on the gang, I'd be for it. Nice to see they sorta dropping seeds with Big Bone on it. I remember the gang dude or Autumn saying he was like the 2nd in command of the whole gang. So it was weird nobody made a peep about his disappearing.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Starz needs to do a cross promotion with P-Valley and Power.
Tommy Egan could visit the Pink to bring Big L some weight, and Uncle Clifford could visit his favorite cousin Monet Tejada in New Yawk City, chile!
Monet talks to Clifford about being gay to better understand her son Dru's lifestyle. :mjlol:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Starz needs to do a cross promotion with P-Valley and Power.
Tommy Egan could visit the Pink to bring Big L some weight, and Uncle Clifford could visit his favorite cousin Monet Tejada in New Yawk City, chile!

That would be disgusting

:russ:

Kane would be trying to smash Mississippi, Tariq would have a Riley Freeman moment once he finds out Murda gay. Saxe would be in the stripe club snooping around as usual, Method Man would be “Coach’s Lawyer” from way back & have an entanglement with Mercedes or his wife