P-Valley - Mississippi Strip Club TV Series (Starz/July 12th/Trailer)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Would have hit even harder if they didn't have that punk ass disclaimer spoiling plot devices at the beginning of each episode. New soft generation :beli:

Hope it's worth it for him. Blasting culos on TV has to have people looking at him different, and he could easily be typecast. But, it's Black dysfunction and pushing the agenda, so he'll probably be nominated for some awards.

Funny you say this cuz I was asking my wife if him playing this gay role was a good thing or bad thing for his career. Yeah he’s a main character but they may have him playing battymon roles for the rest of this career

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Funny you say this cuz I was asking my wife if him playing this gay role was a good thing or bad thing for his career. Yeah he’s a main character but they may have him playing battymon roles for the rest of this career

Nah, I think this will propel him for other roles. One role like this and he’ll be able to diversify.

It’s equivalent to a slave movie, it’s like Hollywood got this right of passage for black ppl. Either Civil Rights, Slavery, or Alphabet.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
“You turned my mothafukkin wife out!?”

:mjcry:

“Now you bumpin boxes like a mothafukkin pro!?”
had to run that scene back a few times cuz it was so funny lol. It was well shot too, When coach pull his tool out of Mercedes, she tries to push the wife hand away to stop too, but the wife keeps goin :mjlol:

Also just noticed that the Coach plays the General dude on Stranger Things.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Am I evil for being happy teak domed himself so we don’t get any more raunchy gay sex scenes? :patrice:
That is what fukked up the scene for me a lil.
I was like damn Teak, I liked you this ep and wouldnt mind diving deeper and shyt.......but.........with you gone hopefully means lest gay shyt, so do it :manny:

Was cool as hell seeing him happy Murda was on the radio. Then taking they picture in front of that nikka car.