P.T >>>> Outlast and it's not even close brehs (SPOILERS) + NEW TRAILER :merchant:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
After the nikka died and woke up in the room. Checked the bottles by the clock, got a mexican text at the bottom of the screen, checked the bear and got the same thing. Checked the half ripped pic by the clock and it had a message on it that shows across the screen in text :yeshrug:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Im stuck in the red maze with the fukin eyes in the picture frames spinning..

I dont get it

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
WTF is a PT :beli:

fukk is a PT

http://kotaku.com/hideo-kojima-and-guillermo-del-toro-team-up-for-new-sil-1620434191

Take my money Konami :noah:.

aaab2e15e547be74f163002a17c445a0.gif

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:mindblown: :dahell:
WTF do u mean Mexican message b
Are you reading "orale, i killed my family holmes" or some shyt??

1. Do you mean spanish?
2. Do you have the language settings of the fukkin game set to espanol?
3. Did you finish high school?

Negged for idiocy
:mjlol: Well Espanol then nikka, my shyt set to English but when I looked down at them bottles and the fukkin teddy bear the text was shown in Spanish negro. shyt flashed across the screen quick as hell also, it coulda been French for all I give a fukk. When I look at the torn pic of the lady its text on that too. nikka looked at everything and cant make shyt happen :yeshrug:. And yeah I graduated nikka, class of 04 honor roll bruh :jawalrus:.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The fukk is this shyt? I just got eaten by that bytch or whatever and now I'm just stuck in the same goddamn place with stupid noises. :beli:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:mjlol: Well Espanol then nikka, my shyt set to English but when I looked down at them bottles and the fukkin teddy bear the text was shown in Spanish negro. shyt flashed across the screen quick as hell also, it coulda been French for all I give a fukk. When I look at the torn pic of the lady its text on that too. nikka looked at everything and cant make shyt happen :yeshrug:. And yeah I graduated nikka, class of 04 honor roll bruh :jawalrus:.
I'm stuck in the same goddamn place. Just got that text...