P.T >>>> Outlast and it's not even close brehs (SPOILERS) + NEW TRAILER :merchant:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Kojima DA gawd! Finally triggered that last scene. Walking Dead guy and Del toro. I think I'm copping that new SH when it drops.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I think I'm stuck at the same part as everyone else. I died and came back and I don't know what to do. Just hear some breathing and nothing else. Occasionally some other noise, but I don't know what to do. I looked at everything. Just turned it off. :shaq2:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I think I'm stuck at the same part as everyone else. I died and came back and I don't know what to do. Just hear some breathing and nothing else. Occasionally some other noise, but I don't know what to do. I looked at everything. Just turned it off. :shaq2:
I looked at the bottles on both sides of the clock, got a Mexican message, looked at the teddy bear and got a mexican message and that was it. No doors opened or anything after that.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I rescinded my earlier post, Kojima da GAWD but after trying to watch this fullscreen on Twitch, nah. Can't do horror games :sadbron:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Exhausted but I have about an hour to burn. Screw it. I'm going.
:whoo: