P.T >>>> Outlast and it's not even close brehs (SPOILERS) + NEW TRAILER :merchant:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:camby: i ain't got time for this encyclopedia brown shyt. No wonder why that broad beat that shyt, she sounds like Sherlock Holmes

The real game probably gonna have you zoom in the floor looking for footprints you can barely see and shyt while dead babies in blood are crawling on the wall crying :beli:

If the real game is exactly like this :camby:

I never played Silent Hill before but you shouldnt have to just walk around looking for random shyt to trigger something to happen.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
What in thee fukk is this bs. I got killed and been stuck in limbo on some psycho breathing shyt:dahell:. Better than outlast :camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm downloading now. Scarier than Outlast? We'll see. Outlast wasn't even that scary, once you learned to anticipate jump scares.

This better be worth my night :leostare:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I haven't been scared off a game since the original resident evil when I was a youngin, but I was legit terrified off this shyt for some reason.

Gonna give this another go when I got some free time over the weekend.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:laff: page 4 replies got me DYING.... man i never played a silent hill game they had me shook off the vids alone...fukk it ill try this but im telling yall now these two games >>>>>>>>>>>

81FTe0wMFQL._SL1500_.jpg

_-The-Evil-Within-PS4-_.jpg

:ufdup::ufdup: