P.T >>>> Outlast and it's not even close brehs (SPOILERS) + NEW TRAILER :merchant:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
From what I can tell u have to trigger the baby laugh twice to get a phone call. U zoom in on the phone and someone speaks to u. Exit the hallway and you end it.

The thing is no one can figure out what actually triggers the baby laughs and the phone call :heh: even people who beat it

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
From what I can tell u have to trigger the baby laugh twice to get a phone call. U zoom in on the phone and someone speaks to u. Exit the hallway and you end it.

The thing is no one can figure out what actually triggers the baby laughs and the phone call :heh: even people who beat it
I got the baby to laugh, but apparently it had to laugh twice. :dead: fukk this demo.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps

Yes this I don't know how I did it my controller started vibrating and the phone rang saying I'm the chosen one. :blessed:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
So played this last night with a lady friend. We used a guide cuz we were both like wtf, and I still got the wrong ending. Just a white screen withe blk txt. Not the game announcement tho.

-DMP-

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
So played this last night with a lady friend. We used a guide cuz we were both like wtf, and I still got the wrong ending. Just a white screen withe blk txt. Not the game announcement tho.

-DMP-

U got trolled by Kojima breh that's not the ending

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
U got trolled by Kojima breh that's not the ending

yea i know, i just stopped playing after that. great ambiance and grfx, but ALOT of ambiguity. i probably wondered around an hour (got the flash light, got killed) before i decided to pull up the guide.

smh, i liked it and hated it at the same damn time.

-DMP-

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
yea i know, i just stopped playing after that. great ambiance and grfx, but ALOT of ambiguity. i probably wondered around an hour (got the flash light, got killed) before i decided to pull up the guide.

smh, i liked it and hated it at the same damn time.

-DMP-

I don't know if I can take a full game like this :sadcam:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
This game's scary as shyt, by the way.
I'm making my girl play it when she comes by on Friday. :lolbron:

You wanna argue about other bytches? Ok!!!!
I'muh scare the Secret out of Victoria.