P.T >>>> Outlast and it's not even close brehs (SPOILERS) + NEW TRAILER :merchant:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Who else would know specific details about the murders though?

So now we're saying that it was Reedus on the radio?
I'll play through it again later in the week.
Just seems to me that dudes are trying to make the rabbit hole a lot deeper than it needs to be.
I could be wrong. W.e.
:yeshrug:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
So now we're saying that it was Reedus on the radio?
I'll play through it again later in the week.
Just seems to me that dudes are trying to make the rabbit hole a lot deeper than it needs to be.
I could be wrong. W.e.
:yeshrug:
lol I don't think its really that deep. It's a demo of a man who killed his family and can't escape his personal hell. When he finally does (goes outside) the entire world in his eyes is a fukked up place (as it was with the other games). It's all in their heads and they are trying to escape their demons.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby: i ain't got time for this encyclopedia brown shyt. No wonder why that broad beat that shyt, she sounds like Sherlock Holmes

The real game probably gonna have you zoom in the floor looking for footprints you can barely see and shyt while dead babies in blood are crawling on the wall crying :beli:
:mjlol::deadmanny:
damn i cant breathe:dead::deadrose:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I recently beat this again tonight because my girl wanted to see it. Isn't as scary when you know what to expect but watching her jump was :pachaha:
Anyway, I'm 110% positive that the PC has nothing to do with the story and that narrative is false.
The disclaimer at the end pretty much solidifies it when they outright tell you in bold letters that the game is a teaser and has no correlation whatsoever to the main title.
Simply a story for you to experience and an opportunity to share what they're capable of.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
actually looking back the scares didnt come as often as outlast, most of the time i felt annoyed as to what i was supposed to do and was getting more angry than scared everytime that baby or woman cried

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
actually looking back the scares didnt come as often as outlast, most of the time i felt annoyed as to what i was supposed to do and was getting more angry than scared everytime that baby or woman cried
outlast is predictable