P.T >>>> Outlast and it's not even close brehs (SPOILERS) + NEW TRAILER :merchant:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
IF that's Norman Reedus you are controlling in the Demo.

I always thought it was the character you are controlling that killed his family? Or am I missing something here?

If you look in the mirror, the person you control is wearing the same shirt and jacket at the conclusion of the demo as Reedus in the cutscene.
I thought was one of the major points of the big reveal and the mirror hiding the PC in the first place.
Maybe Kojima will clear the air and answer questions down the line.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from what he says, it appears to be your head from another dimension. more importantly, the guy on the radio is you as well. the details given to the murders are something only the killer would know.

I don't think that's the killer (you) on the radio....it's just a news report of what happened....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IF that's Norman Reedus you are controlling in the Demo.

I always thought it was the character you are controlling that killed his family? Or am I missing something here?

the character you controlling and norman reedus are one and the same....and yes, you are the one that killed your fam....

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think that's the killer (you) on the radio....it's just a news report of what happened....
re-listen to what the guys saying on the radio. it would be impossible for anyone besides the killer to know those details. (e.g luring the daughter out of the bathroom by telling her it was all just a game)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and if you guys dont notice, when you get grabbed by the chick. it appear your head rolls on the ground.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
and if you guys dont notice, when you get grabbed by the chick. it appear your head rolls on the ground.
I just watched a quick video of that moment again and nah...it doesn't look like it.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
re-listen to what the guys saying on the radio. it would be impossible for anyone besides the killer to know those details. (e.g luring the daughter out of the bathroom by telling her it was all just a game)

ok, I missed that part of the broadcast...when listening it just sounded like a news report....

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
the character you controlling and norman reedus are one and the same....and yes, you are the one that killed your fam....

I'm not saying you're incorrect and I can certainly fathom how the killer is some demon and relaying the murder to you on the radio, but I'm not registering how you guys are coming to the conclusion on the bold.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm not saying you're incorrect and I can certainly fathom how the killer is some demon and relaying the murder to you on the radio, but I'm not registering how you guys are coming to the conclusion on the bold.
It's pretty easy man.

The radio and the fact that he is "trapped in hell" which I am assuming was the house he committed all the murders.

The brown bag explains almost everything I think, it probably is his head trapped in a separate reality.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

cause he's the dad, and the dad is the one that killed the family....

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
How do you know he's the father?
I didn't even see that hinted during the ordeal.
I really see nothing concrete enough to make me think the PC is any different than the majority of other Silent Hill protagonist and simply intertwined in standard Silent Hill fukkery.
:yeshrug:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
How do you know he's the father?
I didn't even see that hinted during the ordeal.
I really see nothing concrete enough to make me think the PC is any different than the majority of other Silent Hill protagonist and simply intertwined in standard Silent Hill fukkery.
:yeshrug:
Who else would know specific details about the murders though?