P.T >>>> Outlast and it's not even close brehs (SPOILERS) + NEW TRAILER :merchant:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I played this last night and walked down the first hall.
Was getting ready to take a right and walk down the second hall but I saw a shadow on the wall where the protagonists reflection should/would have been.
It was the demon/witches reflection though.
She was twitching like crazy and would stop every now and then.
I was hesitant to turn around so I stood for a minute but when I did, there was nothing there.
What makes this so creepy is the fact she sounds like she's WITH you the entire time.
Like literally on your shoulders throughout the duration of the demo.
The footsteps that are slightly ahead of yours. The whimpering and moaning that sounds like it's directly on top of you.
Seeing that reflection creeped the fukk out of me because it pretty much plays into what I was thinking.
This bytch is literally riding your back throughout the demo.
The full game is going to be bananas.
It may take me 6 months to beat it, but I'm copping on day one.

yeah you actually get possessed at a certain point of the game, you can tell because of the extra step foot step. Also when she throws that shyt from the balcony and look up at her you can hear her run right into your body and possess you at the same time, shyt creeped me the fukk out :huhldup:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I played this last night and walked down the first hall.
Was getting ready to take a right and walk down the second hall but I saw a shadow on the wall where the protagonists reflection should/would have been.
It was the demon/witches reflection though.
She was twitching like crazy and would stop every now and then.
I was hesitant to turn around so I stood for a minute but when I did, there was nothing there.
What makes this so creepy is the fact she sounds like she's WITH you the entire time.
Like literally on your shoulders throughout the duration of the demo.
The footsteps that are slightly ahead of yours. The whimpering and moaning that sounds like it's directly on top of you.
Seeing that reflection creeped the fukk out of me because it pretty much plays into what I was thinking.
This bytch is literally riding your back throughout the demo.
The full game is going to be bananas.
It may take me 6 months to beat it, but I'm copping on day one.

Trust its over once this new silent hill drops.

Yall should play some of the older games and take in some of the story, its some real deep twisted sht.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Anyone have any clue what is the deal behind the brown paper bag?

It's obviously some dude's head...maybe yours after you "die"? If it's not yours, then who?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I JUST completed this, brehs. Only way I was able to trigger the 1st/2nd baby laugh was by using this

I then took the ten steps, and after the second laugh, waited. Controller vibrated, baby laughed a final time, and then the phone rung.
Got a "You've been chosen!" and the door unlocked which led to the cut scene.

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
I JUST completed this, brehs. Only way I was able to trigger the 1st/2nd baby laugh was by using this

I then took the ten steps, and after the second laugh, waited. Controller vibrated, baby laughed a final time, and then the phone rung.
Got a "You've been chosen!" and the door unlocked which led to the cut scene.

Do I need the mic to finish the game?

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Do I need the mic to finish the game?

I Googled the same question prior to completing it because I couldn't find mine that came with the PS4 but yeah, I don't think there's anyway to finish it without one.
If you don't have the stock PS4 headset and mic, any audio jack with a microphone will do.
I actually used a mic that came with an old BlackBerry years ago.
Before trying it in game, I tested it out.
Plugged it into the controller, tapped L2 on the homescreen, said "Start," and it snapped me back to P.T.
Worked without a hitch in game.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone have any clue what is the deal behind the brown paper bag?

It's obviously some dude's head...maybe yours after you "die"? If it's not yours, then who?

from what he says, it appears to be your head from another dimension. more importantly, the guy on the radio is you as well. the details given to the murders are something only the killer would know.

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
from what he says, it appears to be your head from another dimension. more importantly, the guy on the radio is you as well. the details given to the murders are something only the killer would know.

:dahell:
:mindblown: