P.T >>>> Outlast and it's not even close brehs (SPOILERS) + NEW TRAILER :merchant:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
You can use Lisa as a decoy in MGS V :russ:

I heard it might be a game series like the walking dead games

I really hope not.
It works w/ TWD because the series is based upon individual comics/hour long Sunday showings.
Wouldn't be ideal here in the least.
Kojima stated he doesn't foresee this being in our hands until 2016 at the earliest, and I'd much rather them take their time and release the game as a complete sum.

Last edited:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
actually looking back the scares didnt come as often as outlast, most of the time i felt annoyed as to what i was supposed to do and was getting more angry than scared everytime that baby or woman cried

I agree, I liked P.T. but I took longer to finish Outlast because I couldn't play for very long. I'mma cop silent hills cause survival horror is my shyt but I'd be more hyped for outlast 2 now that I finished all the content :whew:

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Just dropping in to ask if there's a release date or projection yet for this one?

At the earliest and all things considered, Kojima said 2016 is the current projection.

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/1...d-its-scary-and-it-wont-be-out-until-2016.htm

The anticipation for Silent Hills will undoubtedly be fueled by the playable teaser. While P.T. reportedly has no actual connection to the game, the showcased potential of a del Toro-Kojima combination reveals a direction that will have fans of horror games looking forward to the future of the genre.

Kojima has said that Silent Hills "will not be out more than likely until 2016,″ as the game is still in its early development phases.

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:ohhh:
It's crazy how much is hidden in this.
When you're let out of bathroom after inspecting the fetus with the flashlight, leave the bathroom and continue down the hall like normal.
Start the next loop - which is the 'Gouge It Out' portion - by opening the door at the end of the stairs like usual.
The game will save automatically as it always does.
Exit the application. Start the game again.
You'll wake up on the floor as per usual, however, instead of going through the door normally, go in backwards.
Just turn around and back up into the door.
The door will open and you'll spin around automatically, but you'll see the specter directly behind as you're spinning, right on your on your heels and following you inside.
This is also the first time you're "possessed" by her, as you usually will see her shadow behind you when you reach the end of the first hall and will notice your footsteps have changed.
:lupe:

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
Game will be pulled from the store tomorrow (and might be gone forever), if you haven't already, you better download it NOW