P.T >>>> Outlast and it's not even close brehs (SPOILERS) + NEW TRAILER :merchant:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
to go to the next level, you gotta poke the eye out of the woman's pic on the cabinet next to the radio....on the pic it says 'gouge me' or some shyt like that....look at it and press 'x'......also, you're at the point you can put the mother 's pic back together that's above the clock....you gotta find the 6 pieces...I posted the locations earlier in the thread....

Thanks breh, I was lost.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I only made it through ten minutes of this before I had to put it down.
When I hit the corner and saw someone standing in all white, I was done.
:manny:

I took a picture of that like what the fukk?!!!!!

P1G0VmM.jpg

:damn: They trying to give me a heart attack!

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the story they tell of what happened is fukked up....

also, yall notice that the thing that alerts you that you've completed whatever you had to do to move to the next level is the sound of a gun cocking?...that just adds to the atmosphere....along with the alcohol bottles/cans everywhere, the lighting, the sounds, that fukking radio, etc.....this game is all kinds of fukked up lol.....and the fact this just the demo, damn...

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Just finished this game(demo?) about an hour ago :whew: The graphics.....:ohlawd:.....wow. shyt was fukkin scary brehs :heh:

Got a little too confusing at the end though :beli:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
man i finished it but this game is random as fukk that red room was bullshyt....pressing R3 in the menu to get the pic is some psycho mantis metal gear shyt.....yall didnt peep the witch bytch in the window ?? :wtf:
Yeah saw her there two or three times at the the end trying to figure shyt out....:ohmy:

Anyone who played this game by themselves in the dark :salute: We had 7 people at the house playing this shyt :heh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Babies/Toddlers dont get scared of the same shyt nikkas that can think on a higher level will. I'm over here quitting a game because the room just turned vermillion red and blood is dripping and he got the nerve to ask me "WHY YOU STOP PLAYING?"

Some kids dont understand fear.... but they will... :demonic:

I remember watching the first elm street movie i didnt sleep right for 2 weeks.:russ:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Some kids dont understand fear.... but they will... :demonic:

I remember watching the first elm street movie i didnt sleep right for 2 weeks.:russ:
My earliest source of scary shyt was playing that Maze game...the one where Chucky pops out? I never watched any video the same after that.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My earliest source of scary shyt was playing that Maze game...the one where Chucky pops out? I never watched any video the same after that.

Never heard of the maze game... the first resident evil had alot of scary aw shyt moments...